smoked out a ricer! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
smoked out a ricer!

About a few weeks ago i had a ricer pack come up on me, you know cuttin infront of me almost hitting me kinda deal, one was a corolla with black rims and a tin can, a civic with the same stuff, and a mitsu lancer not an evo. well the last one in the pack had like a 2003 civic with the rims and a fart can the kid had the hat backward seat leanin waaaay back, this all takes place on a winding two lane road. it starts off im just starting off from a light slowly gettin up to 50mph, most of the pack comes flyin past me and the last guy came up on my rear fast and switches lanes almost hitting my rear and tried to pass me but there was a chevy truck in the other lane running slower so he had to jump back behind me. of course he is RIDING MY AZZ i mean reall close i could have hit the brakes and anialated(sp) his car, so my first reaction is to put it in 5th gear at 35mph and lug the crap out of it. as youd guess i absolutely covered the kids ricer in smoke and of course aallll his windows were down! well we both pass the chevy and he pops back out next to me and tries to pass, well im up for some fun so i downshift into 4th doin about 50mph and put the hammer down so i can stay with him, then right after he downshifts tryin to keep up with me! all i hear is (ricer sound effects) waaa-wa-WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! we were both runnin side by side and he couldnt pull on me at all! well i look down and im doin almost 70mph so i back off ive had my fun dont want a ticket and let him go. btw the kid wouldnt even look at me. well my adrenaline was still pumpin so i stay far back and continue down the road behind the pack. my turn comes up and i decide eh im gonna go mess with them a little more so i keep straight. when i get back up to them we start to enter the city so traffic backed up. well the way it worked out i passed the kid i raced and got in the middle of there little pack blowin smoke everywhere. to keep up with the rest the kid had to change lanes and ended up behind me again so i put it back in 5th just lettin him have it all. this occured multiple times bc he would keep tryin to get around me and always had to get right back. when the traffic broke loose so did the ricers and i kept right up with them which i was impressed by because this truck aint no hot rod. i then realized i had gone like 5 miles past where i was tryin to go and decided i had enough fun so i turned around and went home. man that was an exciting evening!!!!

sorry for the looooong post but i just cant stand those d@mn ricers (friends call em "oombaaahs") especially when they get reckless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Addicted to Diesel

Send a message via AIM to cowboyupamrka Send a message via Yahoo to cowboyupamrka
that was an awesome story to tell though. glad you had some fun with them boys.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:22 PM

haha yeah my lazyness has delayed me typin that whole thing, but it was pretty fun and funny
Old 07-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Addicted to Diesel

Send a message via AIM to cowboyupamrka Send a message via Yahoo to cowboyupamrka
i bet, i cant wait for my chip to get in so i can show some of them boyz around here what a real boyz toy should look like. haha
Old 07-02-2008, 11:53 PM

oh but you will have the TW which blows the evo out of the water!!! anytime around town i encounter a ricer i try to position the tailpipe next to the rolled down window and show them some good ol' American DIESEL power!!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Addicted to Diesel

haha. yep yep, i am very excited to get it!
Old 07-03-2008, 05:14 AM

Great story & nice kill!
Old 07-03-2008, 05:43 AM

There is plenty of idiots to smoke out around Houston... That is usually how I keep people off my a$$ on the Beltway on the way to work...
Old 07-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Too cool for school

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to taylorking Send a message via Yahoo to taylorking
yeah the bad thing is that these kids actually think they have hotrods! i dont get why they think a fart can and rims get big hp numbers. Its funny cause our exhaust tips are even bigger than their whole muffler.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Emergency Services

its funny to when your just cruising and there trying and as there getting a little ahead of you and then just shift it down and leave him in the passing lane....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.