Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Killed A Toyota LOL

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  bfloyd4445 
#1 ·
Tonight I was coming back from dinner with the folks and I was the DD so i've got a truck full of drunks. Anyways I come to a 2 lane stop light that cuts down into 1 and onto the freeway. Out of nowhere at the red light a newer 2wd tacoma with some sideways hat cigarette smokin punk blarin hip hop looks over at me and i look over at him. then we inch up and boom light turns green and i rolled smoke all over him and hes tryin to stay with me when im far ahead of him and it goes into one lane and i get onto the freeway. :rofl: HAHA i got a kick out of it. :icon_ford:

#2 ·
thats awesome!!!!!!

#7 ·
Theres a truck that ive seen a few times that looks like a tacoma..... not sure though. About the same size, they have a hood scoop, usually low to the ground, and like i said before, a aggressive exhuast note. They look like they come from the factory like that, IDK. i guess ill do some investigating.

#15 ·
toy targeted the best truck in the world, Ford F 150 so wanted one with more hp and one that even sorta looks like the 150 in a ricer sorta way. The toy is also considerably lightedr than the 150. Saw a toy pulled over with its hood up Sunday at the top of the Siskiyou grade. He was pulling a small toy hauler and i guess the toy discoverd that being a real truck was harder than it looks.

#14 ·
Good Job! Nice Keel!!!!!

#16 ·
HAHA! well the toyota xrunner is exactly that, a toy, haha!

its got ok looks in my opinion, now if they would be able to put a v8 in there, that would be pretty nice. Honestly though it kinda looks like a subaru with that hood scoop and low stance.

#17 · (Edited)
Naw! That was most likely just another ricer rolled over by a 250 or 350. I have a lady friend that sorta gets a wild gleam in her eye when drivin the sd when a little ricer gets in her way. I truly believe if she was likkered up she would just roll over them, or at least try to. One cut her off the other day making loud boooup boouummp sounds then jammed on the brakes to stop for a red light which put the gleam in er eye so she layed on the train horn and hit the gas. Before i could say anything that ricer shot through the red light like he'd seen a ghost. We stopped and waited for the light to change. Needless to say i gave her a lecture about being more tolerant of those lessor vehicles around her. She replied, if God wanted me to stop for them little bumps in the road he would not have put those great big tires on the SD! what can i say...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.