2 er kills, nah almost accidents. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2006, 11:01 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
2 er kills, nah almost accidents.

I was running late, I was sitting perpendicular to the road from the gas station. People in the closest lane were turning right just past the gas stn onto rt40. The next lane is the straight lane that goes to walmart. THe next lane is coming the other direction. I looked and couldn't see anybody in the 3rd lane and there was ALOT of traffic in the first 2. They left a space for me to pull thru and get to the third lane but by the time I got to the third lane I poked my nose out so I could see the 3rd lane and by the time i could see what was coming it was a cheby cavalier slamming its brakes. I was late to work, gunned it, smoked tires for about 20 or 30 feet and left the cavalier in the the smoke. I feel sorry for the cavalier because I didn't mean to do that. That was my fault.

Now that you're confused...

I was travelling down old baltimore pike and there is an intersection with lights. I have the green light and I'm travelling with traffic. I'm leaving enough space between myself and the person ifo me since we're doing 45. Well since I'm not crammed up the persons azz some lady in a nissan exterra is in the turn lane perpendicular to the lane I'm travelling in. Well she has a yield sign and there is a bike lane, NOT A MERGE lane and she gets on the bike trail to gain speed and is going to try and cut me off... well I sped up and didn't let her and she's flipping out. Shortly after that I get in the left hand turn lane to go to work. She gets up right behind me and I'm watching her as she's writing my tag # down. I'm like are you REALLY going to write my tag number down when you had a failed attempt at cutting me off? I was not happy. Further down I have to turn again as she goes straight and goes by me apparently telling me I'm #1 and speeds off. If I wasn't late for work I probably would have followed, got her tag, made sure she saw me writing it down and what not just for laughs and then throw it away.

Anyways...
[/rant]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ya Should Have Sooted Her!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:04 PM
International Threat

[rant][again]
Actually I had a thought that when i saw her writing my tag # down, I almost grabbed my notebook, got out of my truck walked behind her truck and write the tag # down lol but I was late so I didn't. That woulda been HILARIOUS!!! hahaa...

ok... sorry..
[/[again][rant]]
Old 10-26-2006, 11:06 PM
International Threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.BIGHILLBILLY74 View Post
Ya Should Have Sooted Her!
If I had a chip I wish I coulda... but I was already sorry for almost causing an accident earlier that woulda been my fault!!! So I was kinda just mad that she was going to cut me off and normally I would been flippin the bird WHILE stopping her from cutting me off, and then later stompin the brakes as she rode my azz... but I didn't. I kinda even felt bad for a few seconds because maybe she was in a hurry too, but then I forgot about that when she was practically touching my rear bumper.

Tell me fella's... doesn't it REALLY bug the CRAP outta you when someone rides your butt soo close that you can't even see their headlights?!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:09 PM
International Threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.BIGHILLBILLY74 View Post
2004 FORD F350 XLT LARIAT DUALLY!
Hillbilly how do you have an XLT LARIAT haha... you either have an XLT or you have a LARIAT ? lol...
Old 10-26-2006, 11:17 PM
im fat and ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintain View Post
[rant][again]
Actually I had a thought that when i saw her writing my tag # down, I almost grabbed my notebook, got out of my truck walked behind her truck and write the tag # down lol but I was late so I didn't. That woulda been HILARIOUS!!! hahaa...

ok... sorry..
[/[again][rant]]
that would be good
Old 10-26-2006, 11:25 PM

The Plaquered Says An Xlt Lariat! I Dunno! Lol! I Can't Stand People Who Ride Your Azz Or People Who Go Slow In The Fast Lane!
Old 10-27-2006, 12:00 AM
International Threat

O well guess you're right!

Ok guys, back to the gopher pics.. ya'll are running RAMPANT on that thread haha...

GOPHER IT haha..
Old 10-27-2006, 04:25 AM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
I almost caused a good one the other day myself. I'm heading in to work at 0:dark:30 and I need over two lanes but traffic is running about 50mph and thick so I saw a little opening, romped on it, blew smoke everywhere and nearly took the front end off the poor 'ol boy in the middle lane. Once I got to the far right lane I slowed back down and as the guy in the middle lane was coming by I'm fully expecting to get the bird......it was a friggin DPS trooper. He didn't do anything at all. Guess he just chalked it up to Houston driving or maybe he realized there was no way I was going to get my battle ship over two lanes in this traffic, without doing something extreme. No one in Houston lets anyone over, so turning a turn signal on and waiting only makes them pack in tighter to NOT let you over.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Yeah in order to change lanes you almost have to go ahead and come over, once that signal goes on they cram in to keep you out...what a joke....as if they will make it to their destination any sooner without you in front of them.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.