Killed A Chevy Lumina Tonight!!!!!!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Killed A Chevy Lumina Tonight!!!!!!!!!

Alright I Will Start Off With Telling You That I Normally Do Not Drive The Dually To School Because Of The Parking. I Normally Drive The Expy Because It Is Easier To Park In The Parking Deck.

I Left School And Got On The Freeway With No Problems, I Move Over To The Fast Lane And Open Her Up. I Am Doing About 68 And Set The Cruise Because Cops Are Really Bad On This Section. I Pass A Couple Cars And Am Minding My Own Business When I Start To Come Up On This Old Chevy Lumina. As I Start To Go Past Him, He Sped Up, Then Slowed Down Till I Got Beside Him Again And Then He Did The Same Thing. I Am Trying To Ignore The Idiot But It Is Hard Not To. He Gets Trapped By Another 2 Cars And I Think It Is Over With When All Of A Sudden This Motherfer Comes Across 3 Lanes Of Traffic From My Right And Slams On The Brakes Right In Front Of Me. I Just Barely Have Time To React, I Ripped The Wheel To The Right And Just Barely (less Then 6") Miss His Bumper! I Am Smoking Hot Because I Could Feel The Back End Coming Loose When This Happened. As I Am Getting The Truck Under Control He Has Sped Up And Gotten In Front Of Me Again And I Am On A Mission Now. He Starts To Slow Again And I Am In The Middle Lane So I Turn On The Right Turn Signal And He Bites So I Whip It Left And Hammer It. He Is So Pissed That He Made The Mistake And Is Trying Like Hell To Catch Me. I Move Back Into The Middle Lane And Slow To About 85. He Is Still Coming Hard On My Right So I Wait Till The Last Minute And When The Timing Was Right I Swerved In Front Of Him, Sending Him Into The Grass Alongside The Road. As I Watched His Headlights Then Tail Lights Then Headlights In The Rear View I Pondered Stopping To Help Him But Figured It Would Be In My Best Interest To Keep Going Since No One Saw It Happen.

I Do Not Normally Do These Kinds Of Things But This Guy Just Rubbed Me The Wrong Way! I Will Race People And Such But I Never Try To Put Peoples Lives In Danger! I Bet He Will Think Twice Before He Mess's With Another Big Diesel Dually Again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2006, 08:06 PM
im fat and ugly

BRAVO!!!

WHAt a punk,

sounds like you almost really did KILL him. couldve been bad, but lesson learned: dont be an ahole to a bigazz truck
Old 10-24-2006, 08:07 PM
The Fat Mod

Nice one there ya BigHillBilly. Thats a true to form kill, no comin back from that one.:uzi::handguns: :uzi::handguns: :uzi::handguns: :uzi::handguns: :uzi: :handguns:
Old 10-24-2006, 08:13 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.BIGHILLBILLY74 View Post
So I Wait Till The Last Minute And When The Timing Was Right I Swerved In Front Of Him, Sending Him Into The Grass Alongside The Road. As I Watched His Headlights Then Tail Lights Then Headlights In The Rear View I Pondered Stopping To Help Him But Figured It Would Be In My Best Interest To Keep Going Since No One Saw It Happen
Besides this, good kill.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:22 PM

Thanks guys! I was definately shaking afterwards! This section of highway is really bad and known for having allot of road rage. I do not believe in doing this kind of thing but he deserved it and hopefully all he got out of it was a pant full!
Old 10-24-2006, 08:38 PM

Excellent KILL.ha ha luminas suck anyways.I will have to relive my dodge magnum kill for you one day.a little bit to busy now.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Conservative and Proud

First, I hope it wasn't fatal!!!

Glad you were able to get the upper hand on that guy!!!!!!!!!!

Personally though, I think that person was fishing for a new vehicle and your truck would have totalled the lumina!

Plus, I probably would have called 911 and turned in their license plate number. But that's just me!
Old 10-25-2006, 11:26 AM
Desert Storm Vet

Send a message via Yahoo to dercody
good kill, I get those kinds of drivers out here all the time in vegas, i'm surprized there arent more darwin awards given out to the drivers here. they will do the stupidest things here. The guy deserved what he got though, what made him think he could be out a big truck anyway???
Old 10-25-2006, 11:35 AM
HardLuck Case of the Year

Send a message via AIM to Ditty Send a message via Yahoo to Ditty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee34 View Post

Glad you were able to get the upper hand on that guy!!!!!!!!!!

Personally though, I think that person was fishing for a new vehicle and your truck would have totalled the lumina!

Plus, I probably would have called 911 and turned in their license plate number. But that's just me!
Word on that!!!

Stuff like that is just retarded. I HATE it when peeps try to make the HWY like a darn destruction derby!
Old 10-25-2006, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee34 View Post

Screw him and screw anyone who even looks like him! I hope it was fatal! I have to drive in Ohio as well and I don't want that a-hole on any highway I'm driving.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.