BMW not to happy - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
BMW not to happy

So I was driving home from school today and the part leaving town goes from a 25mph to 55mph and a guy in a little convertible BMW is tailgatng me real bad. So I decide to let him have a little smoke when I accelerate into the 55mph zone. well he got closer to me, actuallt as close as possible without touching (like if he hit me my truck would be damaged ) Well I let him have a little more smoke. The next light im going straight he cuts over to the left hand turning lane right beside me. as he pulled up he was downshifting hard and locking up the tires. Im sitting there with my window down and he jumps out of the car. Its like a guy in his 40's and he runs over to my window yelling. Hes saying, "You think your funny mother f***er, im gunna punch you in the f***in face, blow smoke on me again you c**ksucker." and so on. Well Im like "OK hit me in the face man, Im 17." He replies, "I dont give a F*** how old you are i'll beat your azz, Get out of the f***in truck." Theres people everywhere around so it was pretty amusing lol. well he finally went back to his car and said he is gunna "follow my azz" so I said, Ok you want me to take you to somewhere where we can race?" he flipped me off and took off to the left. Well he must not of wanted to race. I thoguht it was pretty tough for a 40 yr. old to do that to a 17 yr. old lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2008, 11:40 AM
What u talkin bout willis

Send a message via AIM to REDPOWERSMOKER Send a message via Yahoo to REDPOWERSMOKER
I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF THE TRUCK AND LET HIM HAVE IT
Old 06-05-2008, 11:42 AM

yeah but im 6'3" and wiegh 165... pretty much a beanpole and this guys was 1) bigger and 2) alot more pissed off lol
Old 06-05-2008, 11:43 AM

o well even if I lose that guy can have fun telling the story of beating up a 17 year old when he's sitting in jail
Old 06-05-2008, 11:46 AM

I would have lined him up for an other shot with the exhaust and rolled coal again from take off.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:48 AM

that is too darn funny. ive gotton some weird looks before but nobody has ever got mad like that. I was blowin smoke all over this new mustang last night and he drove by laughin and gave me the thumbs up. Nice jo on the BMW though
Old 06-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
In Texas that 'ol boy would have had some serious problems.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:49 AM

You should have told him to get his head out of his fancy a$$ and quit tailgating you. That's what I would have done. I don't care how much bigger he is (btw you're much bigger than me). He doesn't seem to realize you could've slammed on your brakes for anything ( a person, a rabbit, a pothole) and ended his life. People are so stupid. That's what I do, though dangerous, slam the brakes for just a sec and take off right when they're about to hit ya ... people knock it off when you do that.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:51 AM
What u talkin bout willis

Send a message via AIM to REDPOWERSMOKER Send a message via Yahoo to REDPOWERSMOKER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodslinger View Post
In Texas that 'ol boy would have had some serious problems.
BOY OH BOY ARE EVER RIGHT ABOUT THAT I DONT CARE THE SIZE I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT I MAY NOT HAVE WHOOPED HIS KEESTER BUT HE WOULD HAVE KNOW I WAS THERE AND REMEMBERED ME
Old 06-05-2008, 11:55 AM

yeah when we pulled up to the light it was turning yellow and I normally would of went through it but this time i made sure to lay on the brakes. And i didnt get to say much cause he was yelling constantly. I havnt had good luck. a guy in a new 300C got some smoke from me about a week ago and and he pulled up beside me and told me to pull over then he followed me for about 20 minutes (o well wasting his gas) well this dude was HUGE cause i reconized him. He is a defense lineman at the local college (tiffin university #2 in the nation in DII last year) so that fight would not of lasted long. atleast he stayed in the car
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.