Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

BMW not to happy

5K views 65 replies 25 participants last post by  GM Duraturd 
#1 ·
So I was driving home from school today and the part leaving town goes from a 25mph to 55mph and a guy in a little convertible BMW is tailgatng me real bad. So I decide to let him have a little smoke when I accelerate into the 55mph zone. well he got closer to me, actuallt as close as possible without touching (like if he hit me my truck would be damaged :hehe:) Well I let him have a little more smoke. The next light im going straight he cuts over to the left hand turning lane right beside me. as he pulled up he was downshifting hard and locking up the tires. Im sitting there with my window down and he jumps out of the car. Its like a guy in his 40's and he runs over to my window yelling. Hes saying, "You think your funny mother f***er, im gunna punch you in the f***in face, blow smoke on me again you c**ksucker." and so on. Well Im like "OK hit me in the face man, Im 17." He replies, "I dont give a F*** how old you are i'll beat your azz, Get out of the f***in truck." Theres people everywhere around so it was pretty amusing lol. well he finally went back to his car and said he is gunna "follow my azz" so I said, Ok you want me to take you to somewhere where we can race?" he flipped me off and took off to the left. Well he must not of wanted to race. I thoguht it was pretty tough for a 40 yr. old to do that to a 17 yr. old lol

#3 ·
yeah but im 6'3" and wiegh 165... pretty much a beanpole and this guys was 1) bigger and 2) alot more pissed off lol

#4 ·
o well even if I lose that guy can have fun telling the story of beating up a 17 year old when he's sitting in jail

#5 ·
I would have lined him up for an other shot with the exhaust and rolled coal again from take off.

#6 ·
that is too darn funny. ive gotton some weird looks before but nobody has ever got mad like that. I was blowin smoke all over this new mustang last night and he drove by laughin and gave me the thumbs up. Nice jo on the BMW though:rofl:

#9 ·
BOY OH BOY ARE EVER RIGHT ABOUT THAT I DONT CARE THE SIZE I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT I MAY NOT HAVE WHOOPED HIS KEESTER BUT HE WOULD HAVE KNOW I WAS THERE AND REMEMBERED ME

#8 ·
You should have told him to get his head out of his fancy a$$ and quit tailgating you. That's what I would have done. I don't care how much bigger he is (btw you're much bigger than me). He doesn't seem to realize you could've slammed on your brakes for anything ( a person, a rabbit, a pothole) and ended his life. People are so stupid. That's what I do, though dangerous, slam the brakes for just a sec and take off right when they're about to hit ya ... people knock it off when you do that.

#10 ·
yeah when we pulled up to the light it was turning yellow and I normally would of went through it but this time i made sure to lay on the brakes. And i didnt get to say much cause he was yelling constantly. I havnt had good luck. a guy in a new 300C got some smoke from me about a week ago and and he pulled up beside me and told me to pull over then he followed me for about 20 minutes (o well wasting his gas) well this dude was HUGE cause i reconized him. He is a defense lineman at the local college (tiffin university #2 in the nation in DII last year) so that fight would not of lasted long. atleast he stayed in the car

#11 ·
What a bunch of spoiled pu$$ies yeah I said it. At least you have stacks and not straight back duals. Jeez ... the type of car seems to be a pattern no? Mustang ... thumbs up, 300C and BMW ... pi$$ed off and yelling. LOL!

#16 ·
yeah I am running a pintle hitch so the bmw would of been pretty messed up. and i cant wait till i get custom tunes with a smoke tune to really let em have it. I can gaurentee if i ever see that bmw behind me again im gunna smoke as much as i can for as long as i can.

#19 ·
:thumb: Or ... since I bet if he sees you again he probably won't stay behind you, run 'em.

#18 ·
yeah the .22 pistol behind the seat might have solved a few problems

#20 ·
for sure, i will race this guy and show him what 4 times the amount of torque can do

#24 ·
I'm the same "beanpole" as he is if he dropped a foot and 60 pounds lol! I don't let that stop me, I'm not THAT weak. I was born premature. It aint ever gonna change, gotta deal with it.

#22 ·
lol thats true. i wish i would of thought quicker and got out. so the guy hits me and all the people in the cars around see it, get out and help me beat his azz lol

#23 ·
Ford owners are just the greatest!

#27 ·
Um. Wow I somehow missed that connection. Not a genius move. That wouldn't have gone over too well at all!:taze:

#28 ·
you think they would seach the truck cause a guy said that he got a little smoke on him?
the guns for when i go trapping, im not carrying it around to act tough or so if anyone messes with me i shot them. I know its not to easy to convince a cop that.

#30 ·
That don't matter it's illegal and you're a minor, anything beyond that don't matter. And you NEVER know, hell they might search the truck because you're 17 and they think you got something. You never know exactly what that guy would have told the cops.... judgeing on how pissed he sounded i wouldn't surprise me a bit if he threw in a "his eyes were really red when I yelled at him" ...

#29 ·
o i got you, the gun at school. i never thought about that. well i dont park in a school lot if that means anything.

#32 ·
That too! But that's not as bad if you don't park at school, wherever you park that you have a concealed weapon with no permit or whatever for it. Not good.

#33 ·
Sure is! :hehe:

#34 ·
yeah i guess i should take the gun out of the truck and stop being lazy and get it when i go trapping instead of just leaving it in there.

#37 ·
Okay, this is where I should be a liberal politically correct bunghole and say "yes, remove the gun immediately, wear your seat belt, drive the speed limit, get rid of the polluting diesel, etc......." But I'm not, never know when you'll really need a gun.
Craig

#35 ·
Since you are still a minor, he would have been charged accordingly. You are on the edge, but legally that does not matter. HE would have been in a world of hurt. Especially since you told him you were 17 (underage) otherwise, good on you, and just too funny.

#36 ·
i said quote,"man you can hit im 17" he replyed, "I dont give a f**k, get out of the f***in truck" i dont know what i said in the 1st post but i was paraphrasing cause if i type everything that was said it would be really llllllloooonnnnngggg. I did deffinatly say im 17 tho.

#38 ·
honestly im gunna take the gun out. i agree with not being a liberal but I live in a small town area and theres not alot of fights or anything to be afraid of. this guy was probably passing through from the city and didnt like a farmboy showing up his pretty beamer. its not worth getting caught with the gun when i only really have it for trapping

#39 ·
just get a permit to carry. and if when you get pulled over hand the cop your permit. i got pulled over once and the cop asked for my license, registration, yada, yada. so i did and i handed him my pistol permit with my license. he said whats this for. i said so you d shoot me when i open the glove box to get my registration out and you see my .45. i think it actually saved me from getting a speeding ticket that night as well it kinda threw him off gaurd and he told me to slow down. and be safe that was it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.