Got my first kill! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kinnisoj

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 04:54 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Got my first kill!

Okay before I start I killed a Prius once but Im not sure that counted...

Me and the wife were coming home from town. We have Trinidad Lake here that is a man made lake and has a pretty good size dam at one end that you can drive over. The road is pretty narrow and the cops watch it so Ive just got to were I cruise the posted 35mph.
Half way across a silver Toyota p/u zoomed up and stuck to my bumper. You could tell he was pissed to be going so slow and had somewere to be. At the end of the dam is HWY 12. We have some new pavement were they have installed a kinda 2-lane merge going west. Just before I was ready to go I glanced back and noticed this guys tossing his hands up cause I was still in his way. (my wife had no idea what was goin on).
Well I held the brake for just abit longer to get the turbo lil more wound up and started going. Thats when I heard him rev up and dump his clutch. I stuffed the little pedal to the floor (all while still turning left) and the BFG's started howling. He went for the right lane and it was on. The 6.0 did awesome. Last I looked he was 3 car length's behind and the Edge was beeping EGT alarms but I held it to the floor.
Once I got into the regular part of the highway I slowed to 65mph and proceeded. He stayed back there for a couple miles and the ZOOOOMED by me.
The funny thing was when the race was done I looked over at my wife who was picking up the mail from between the door and the seat that used to be in her lap just looked at me and said " Reeley? Was that needed???" In my head the 16 year that drove a 70 Chevelle was screamin HELL ya it was needed!!! Now lets go park!
Stiles likes this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2013, 05:31 AM

You damn right it was called for!!! Bahahaha. I just love putting an jazz clown in their place especially one in a jap ricer. Its even better when the have a wing and a FART can exhaust when you kill them.

I tell mine just be prepared at any time to hold the hell on.

They wife finally got a taste of the turbo this week. Her Tahoe was acting up so she drove the truck to town with the girls with her. Said a jack wagon was poking up the road and when it went to 2 lanes she pinned it and starred to go around. She said it hesitated for just a second and then holy hell, it threw me back in the seat and broke the back tires loose and the 6.0 barked loudly. I told her that's why I have a sticker that says " smoked a little bit, turbo lit and that was it". Lol. She said man I love driving that truck. Now I find her trying to drive it every chance she gets. Told her its addictive

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 09-02-2013, 07:02 AM

Good kill kinnisoj
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.