beat the dodge! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
beat the dodge!

well my friend has a 2001 dodge 1500 with a 360 lifted on 35's. when i had the 95 stroker we were realy even when we raced, well since i got the 2000 i havent got a chance to race him until now! i just got it straight piped so i asked if he wanted to race and he said yeah so we lined them up and his brother said go and we were off. dead even until about 15 then my turbo spooled and i was gone! i passed him like he was standing still! i can only imagine what a spooled launch would be like lol! the best part was when i talked to him after he was like man that things loud! thanks for readin!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2008, 07:32 PM
PMR = JUNK

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake
Thats cool, i didn't have so much luck. I lost to a 03 hemi on 35's saturday night at the races. I did a boosted launch, i had him good off the line but he caught up, then passed me.

At least i can take loosing like a man. I complimented him, said it was a good run, and to meet me again in a few weeks.

But really, it drives me nuts when you do beat someone, and they make up excuses. I beat some dude with my old truck, he was in a s-10, and afterwards hes like "my check engine light was on". Why would you be racing if you have a CEL on? YOU LOST! DON'T BE A BI*CH ABOUT IT! rant over.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:02 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Cool man, Good to hear.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:27 PM
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by cob32187 View Post
Thats cool, i didn't have so much luck. I lost to a 03 hemi on 35's saturday night at the races. I did a boosted launch, i had him good off the line but he caught up, then passed me.

At least i can take loosing like a man. I complimented him, said it was a good run, and to meet me again in a few weeks.

But really, it drives me nuts when you do beat someone, and they make up excuses. I beat some dude with my old truck, he was in a s-10, and afterwards hes like "my check engine light was on". Why would you be racing if you have a CEL on? YOU LOST! DON'T BE A BI*CH ABOUT IT! rant over.
Get that TW chip I see on your wish list then run him again! And when you do, put a friendly bet on it...
Old 06-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Berm Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cob32187 View Post

Yeah i know what you mean. I beat a gt the other day from a rolling start not by much at all (3/4 of a lengh) but we got to the next light and his buddy yelled out the window "he missed 3rd" which he didnt because i had my windows down and heard him hit all all of his shifts just fine. And even if he did he should learn how to drive. A mustang is alot easyer to shift that a 6spd.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

yeah race him when u get the wildman hooked up well no point really ud smoke his a## but seriously you basically were runnin a stock truck against a lot lighter truck just with bigger tires those tires dont weigh as much as a diesel guarantee that so its cool and like you say it always seems like the whoopee always has some sort of excuse
Old 06-05-2008, 07:25 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.