kills of a different sort - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
kills of a different sort

so, one of my closest buddies lives in one of those highly congested apartment complexes, the kind you hate going to in a big truck do to the lack of parking and tight corners. the other day while driving through looking for a spot i set off a car alarm on one of those honda racers, (you know, the ones with cheap looking rims, and a ridiculous looking plastic spoiler) long story short, this guys parks like a jackazz. so i can't help giving him an extra throttle snap to set his alarm off every time i drive by now just so he has to get off his azz and turn it off. i find humor in this for some reason i guess. i'm sure you guys have similar stories about car alarms, please share them with us.

Last edited by 95dieselsmoke; 05-11-2008 at 09:44 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Infidel

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I like setting off the doctors car alarms in the parking garage at work.
Craig
Old 05-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Shade tree mechanic

wow, i figured that with all the straight pipes on here, there would be more story than this
Old 05-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

My exhaust doesn't set off alarms, my stereo does though!
Old 05-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Emergency Services

hell every night i drive down the street and most of the alarms go off. keep in mind im not doing in on purpose it just happens. but its funny in parking garages
Old 05-12-2008, 10:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
If I pass a car and hear it chirp I hammer it right away to go ahead and finish the deed

I know how people are in apartment complexes. A few months ago I came home to find one space open, but on one side a car had parked their drivers side right on the line, and on the other side the passenger side was right on the line, despite the fact that they would have been fine to park in the center of the space. Well I was in the van that day, so I backed it in that little space and went out the back doors of the van. The next morning I watched as the person that had their driver's door less than a foot from the side of my van got in their passenger door and crawled across to the driver's seat.
There's probably people in this neighborhood that'd like to know who I am. I leave notes on cars all the time for parking like they own the place, guests parking in the front row taking up resident's spaces, parking in handicap spaces, etc....yeah I'm a prick, but with good reason......
Old 05-12-2008, 10:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to Baller1771
some jackass parked liked that and it was the last spot in the lot of my school so i squeezed it in anyway. Then im washing my truck the next day and relized a four letter word is KEYED into my passanger door. I flipped out and went straight to my school officer. we then watched the video survailance, caught the kid who did it and the prick spent the night in jail with a felony charge. $1000 to go get the door repainted and blended with the rest of the truck. Some people just have no respect.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to somebodyelse5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller1771 View Post
some jackass parked liked that and it was the last spot in the lot of my school so i squeezed it in anyway. Then im washing my truck the next day and relized a four letter word is KEYED into my passanger door. I flipped out and went straight to my school officer. we then watched the video survailance, caught the kid who did it and the prick spent the night in jail with a felony charge. $1000 to go get the door repainted and blended with the rest of the truck. Some people just have no respect.
that sucks man. I worry about this alot...ever been in a place where parking spaces are super tiny..and you park in 2 to keep your but from hangin out? I have and i worry about gettin keyed.

I will normally park in 2 places if its not a very buissy place ya know? or farther out in the lot so i dont take up places for other peeople up close
Old 05-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Shade tree mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Smokin73Stroker View Post
If I pass a car and hear it chirp I hammer it right away to go ahead and finish the deed

I know how people are in apartment complexes. A few months ago I came home to find one space open, but on one side a car had parked their drivers side right on the line, and on the other side the passenger side was right on the line, despite the fact that they would have been fine to park in the center of the space. Well I was in the van that day, so I backed it in that little space and went out the back doors of the van. The next morning I watched as the person that had their driver's door less than a foot from the side of my van got in their passenger door and crawled across to the driver's seat.
There's probably people in this neighborhood that'd like to know who I am. I leave notes on cars all the time for parking like they own the place, guests parking in the front row taking up resident's spaces, parking in handicap spaces, etc....yeah I'm a prick, but with good reason......
i understand you fully, sometimes we all just have to be pricks to get the point across
Old 05-13-2008, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyelse5 View Post
that sucks man. I worry about this alot...ever been in a place where parking spaces are super tiny..and you park in 2 to keep your but from hangin out? I have and i worry about gettin keyed.

I will normally park in 2 places if its not a very buissy place ya know? or farther out in the lot so i dont take up places for other peeople up close
me and my dad both will part in the farthest spot away from the store, and cars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.