pissed off weed-eater...er car - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 08:35 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pissed off weed-eater...er car

I was coming off post one night shortly after getting my stacks put on. I really keep it under the speed limit going up to and passing the main gate. A Mitsubishi Lancer or something with all the stickers and a turbo that is WAY TOO big for the little four banger and don't forget the coffee can for an exhaust.. well he pulled in right on my bumper. I couldnt' even see him over the tailgate I think this young kid got a little peaved at the big truck holding him up. I let him get by me and as soon as we cleared the gate he punched it, he had two or three car lengths on me when I got through the gate and punched it myself. The face he made as I was passing him made me die laughing. I think I saw his girlfriend laughing as I passed him hen I lost him in the smoke. He ended up turning off the road as I don't think he wanted to sit at the stop light next to me.

Last edited by 06HDSuperDuty; 05-07-2008 at 08:36 PM. Reason: grammer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

A lancer? with a turbo? the only turbo lancers that i know of are Evo's. And Evos are pretty damn quick. IDK too much about your truck or your looney tune but id say thats pretty impressive or the kid is just plain stupid when it comes to driving.

Judging by the way you describe it, it seems that it might of been just a riced out lancer. But your sure it had a turbo?

Either way, good kill.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Let's Run'em

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TwinTurboStroker
Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_1973 View Post
A lancer? with a turbo? the only turbo lancers that i know of are Evo's. And Evos are pretty damn quick. IDK too much about your truck or your looney tune but id say thats pretty impressive or the kid is just plain stupid when it comes to driving.

Judging by the way you describe it, it seems that it might of been just a riced out lancer. But your sure it had a turbo?

Either way, good kill.
I agree....them Evo's are some quick lil' boogers......but nice kill
Old 05-08-2008, 08:32 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to drstephennix
Thats funny stuff!! I love it when they think those little suped up rice burners are sooo fast and cool and then an 8,000lbs truck blows by them!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:45 PM

Are you sure it was turboed? Only reason i asked is because i raced an EVO at the track and i looked in it and it was nothing special but he RAPED me he was like nearly a whole second faster in the 1/8th
Old 05-08-2008, 07:11 PM

could be wrong on the turbo, but when he went by me I did here something whistling, sounded like the blow off valve, or it could have been a WAY oversized intake, might have been something he put on turbo wise that is, I agree they are normally pretty fast. my mustang has actually fallen to a few before I stepped up the rear end suspension, I really don't know the ricers all that well, I do know it was a Mitsubiti (sp?) I really thought it quite hilarious when his girlfriend started laughing at him, as for the truck, well I didn't'think it to be that fast but apparently there are some people that are rather shocked besides me on how that big ole beast accelerates. I want more though!!!

Last edited by 06HDSuperDuty; 05-08-2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: typo
Old 05-09-2008, 07:44 AM

I agree, its funny to see people reactions when the see the truck stompin on what they think is a fast car. LOL.

As for the lancer, prolly was an intake, usual ricer mods in the usual chronilogical order

-fart can
-bunch of stickers
-cutting springs
-sound system
-rims
-paint
-then they finally get to the engine, which usually consists of an autozone intake, and.................thats about it. LOL!

real tuners, i respect. Whether theyre into domestic, foriegn, or trucks, g-rides, or anything else.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:34 PM

used to race with a real tuner, now passed away, Gene Berg of Gene Berg Enterprises when he had his startup shop in Washington
Old 05-09-2008, 07:52 PM

good one nice kill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.