Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Smoked out a Ferrari...

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  TurboSevenThree 
#1 ·
Literally! I was on the way home from my final exam and behind me I see this beautiful red Ferrari pull out and get behind me. He wasn't even tailgating me just peacefully driving. Then I thought to myself...How often does an F-250 smoke a Ferrari? :D. Well I got it in 140hp smoke mode and punched it and covered him in soot! I then slowed back down rolled down my window cause I knew what was going to happen. He pulled in the left lane and just punched it. It was a beautiful symphony from a V8 (I think it was a F430) that just exploded past me.

It was worth it :)

I know it may seem like a :tard: move to do but I couldn't help it

#3 ·
Cool man, I got a teenage punk the other day. Yepp it is that time of year again. Kids with cars with annoying stereos playing that crap oh I mean rap music annoyingly loud. Yepper filled his car with smoke leaving the stop light.

#4 ·
Oh man those are the ones I can't stand! I mean I play loud music but I got my windows up to keep it a dull roar and whenever I approach a stoplight or something I turn it down incase there are any kids in other vehicles sleeping or something.

#5 ·
NICE one! I'd've done the same thing if I my rig smoked. I revved at a Lotus Elise the other day .... he didn't look impressed :lol2:

#6 ·
Nice job. it seems that everytime i see a car like that it is going the other way!

#10 ·
The one I was talkin about was about to pull out, i thought he'd zip by me so i could hear it, but no such luck.

#9 ·
Haha, unfortunately I wasn't able to pass this one!

#8 ·
i dont think the infinity verssion has a convertable. it might have just been a 350z

#11 ·
I couldnt do it to a Ferrari, that is one brand of car that when I see I loose the ability to speak. I love Ferrari's

#13 ·
i wouldn't do it to an Enzo. I'd ask them to trade lol! Or a Lambo Murcielago or Diablo, no sir. But like I said, that's why I don't have it smoke.

#12 ·
I have done it to an older Ferrari before, and yes it feels great.

#14 ·
I went to England last summer and visited a high end car dealership. The estimated value of the whole lot was near $5 million! :eek:

In the lot they had the Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari F40, McClaren F1, Lambo Murc and the Gallardo, Ferrari 599, and even a Ford GT!!!

And then right in the center of the showroom was a Ferrari Enzo!! It was an incredible sight. I asked if why did they have it all blocked off and the dealer said because the paint is thin enough to where if you run your fingers on it hard enough, it'll lightly ruin the coat. :crazy:

#15 ·
Oh my goodness, that car..... I would drop to my knees with tears no joke. Call me a panzy but oh man... If all women on the earth died simultaneously, and there were still PSD's and those cars there... we MIGHT. MIGHT. just be ok for a while til we go extinct of course. :lol2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.