Nothing like... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: America
Posts: 6,782
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nothing like...

There's nothing like pulling up to your ex-girlfriend and calling her a Dumb B!tch and here's how the story goes. So I'm driving down the road in the flatbed and I see this car with a familiar sticker. Well I look at the liscence plate and sure enough it's the ex. Well I speed up and wave to her and she doesn't reconize me. Well we go down the road and are I guess you can call it road flirting. Well we come up to a light she rolls down the window and looks at me and goes ew. Well I say hi then call call here a dumb b!tch and then go on my way. It really made my day and that is my kill story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 05-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Asheville/Fairview, NC
Posts: 4,778
Thanks: 10
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005F250 View Post
There's nothing like pulling up to your ex-girlfriend and calling her a Dumb B!tch and here's how the story goes. So I'm driving down the road in the flatbed and I see this car with a familiar sticker. Well I look at the liscence plate and sure enough it's the ex. Well I speed up and wave to her and she doesn't reconize me. Well we go down the road and are I guess you can call it road flirting. Well we come up to a light she rolls down the window and looks at me and goes ew. Well I say hi then call call here a dumb b!tch and then go on my way. It really made my day and that is my kill story.
Niccee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 05-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 319
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've done that to my ex also, and her new boyfriend was with her driving his white charger. Best part was they were right next to my 4in. straight pipe and i just rolled the coal inside of his BRAND NEW car!!!!!!! Highlight of my day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 05-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Auburn
Posts: 453
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah you should have blown some smoke on that chick! now that would have been hilarious, but nice kill!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 05-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: America
Posts: 6,782
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Stroker View Post
yeah you should have blown some smoke on that chick! now that would have been hilarious, but nice kill!
I drive a 6.0. The only time they smoke is when they are broke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 05-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Auburn
Posts: 453
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well i drive a 7.3 but my buddy drives a 6.0 and he only has edge juice w/ attitude platinum and exhaust and he pours smoke, but he also drives like a madman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 05-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Central NY
Posts: 1,822
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005F250 View Post
I drive a 6.0. The only time they smoke is when they are broke.


The fast ones are the ones that are blowing smoke!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors