Rearended story's - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Rearended story's

Lets hear it. Lets hear your story's of being rearended and your trucks not even getting a sratch or something along those lines. I only want to hear story's were no one got hurt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
had a girl crash into me while i was stopped at a red light during the rainy season. she was driving a lil accord and unfortunately for her went right into m drop down hitch. it went right through her radiator and completely annihilated the front end lol... not a scratch on my truck
Old 05-04-2008, 09:36 PM

My story is me and a friend were going to get something to eat and we come up to the drive through and there is a line but a chevy driver waves me in. Well I go and when I get up to the order box the truck jerks forward. Well I look in the mirror and the chevy guy has an azzhole look on his face. I think he was waving me to drive through instead of going in front of him so he bumped into me. Well he gets out and acts like it was an accident well I get out and look and my truck is fine but his bumper is bent and on my hitch. Well I get in my truck and tell my friend "watch this" I pull forward and I ripped the plastic off the chevy's bumper. Well get out agian and talk to the guy and I just said lets call it even. The guy was some kind of soccer parent that should have been driving a mini-van.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:47 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was on my way home from the bar one night and was a little over the legal limit and I was just slowing down (and signaling) to turn onto the road that went to my place when the whole *** end of my truck went air born and came slamming back down.

so I get out to see a little car with the front end about level with the windshield. and the lady driving was just bawling. (Im freaking out because I didnt do any thing wrong but im going to be getting a DUI) I asked if she was ok and she kinda chocked through her tears and says this will be my second offense for no insurance and I dont know what im going to do... I told her id let her go (not telling her i was drunk) and she started her car and drove it off like that. the next day when I checked my truck for damage the only thing that happened to it was the bumper was bent. cost me 50 bucks to get one from the junk yard and you couldnt even tell any thing had happened.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:09 AM

So me and my buds r going to the movies one day. m on the access road coming up to the off ramp and the car in front of me yeilds and so i slow down. Then boom the guy behind me didnt stop. So i pull up and im like "who hit me!?? Who hit me?!" my sis looks back and she like oh crap i think it was hat little truck with the front all smashed. Sure enough the guy puts his hazards on so i start to pull over. Then vrooooom he shoots across 2 lanes of the access road nearly hitting the water barrels on the side of the on ramp and gets on the freeway. So i get out and sure enough, not a scratch. One of my friends said he saw fluid coming out the botom so i dont htink he was gonna get very far if he busted the radiator.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:15 AM

I haven't been hit in my stroke but I have been hit in my old truck were it was rainy and the guy skidded into my hitch and tore his bumper and frame horn up on a F150... Put a ding in my hitch...
Old 05-05-2008, 06:31 AM
Banned

I was merging onto a highway, but I was at a yeild sign,...I yeilded,...the old lady behind me didn't....she went right up underneath me.

When I pulled forward,..to get off of her,...my hitch ripped though the hood, and then ripped off the top of her motor.....zero damage to my truck.

Sorry no pics....here my hitch though

Old 05-05-2008, 06:54 AM

it just happened to me last friday. the lady hit me from behind on the freeway. it did bend my bumper but as hard as she hit me i thought it would have done more. my hitch messed her car up something fierce. perfect hole in her bumper.
god bless hitches.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Serving Our Country!

Send a message via AIM to buckels Send a message via MSN to buckels Send a message via Yahoo to buckels
I was headed back to parents house in MD. I came to a stop at a light and the lady behind me in a little SUV didnt...My hitch put a hole in her bumper...not a scratch on the truck.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:22 AM
Premium Member

Every vehicle I have owned has been hit in the hitch. My PSD was with in 2 weeks of purchase, less than 1k miles on her. For that reason I refuse to take my hitch off my truck... It has met more than one front bumper...lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.