Bye Bye Firebird - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bye Bye Firebird

Ok so i couldnt have had tonights events happen any more perfectly. Tonight i got my edge juice with attitude , installed it after what seemed like forever (couldnt find the dang tap for the EGT probe ) but anyway, i FINALLY get done and decide to treat myself to some taco bell.

So i get out on the road driving to taco bell and lo and behold a firebird comes from no where and pulls beside me and starts revving his engine. He then procedes to pull off thinking i'm impressed i guess. well i aint gonna take that especially when i just put in my new tuner and gauges, so i dropped the programmer down into race, and very quickly caught up with him, i guess he felt the heat, because we both looked at each other and gunned it, it was for a short period of time but i was easily 1-2 car lengths ahead of him and pulling away.

cant wait to freaking try this thing out more

oh and just so we dont have a remake of my last kill thread, this was NOT an official drag race it was on the street, no christmas tree or anything of the sort, it was an apperant stock firebird (i know nothing about them but it was the newer body style) the only thing i noticed was that it was louder than your average car (probably just exhaust)

needless to say, im stoked!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2008, 08:05 PM

good job man
Old 05-02-2008, 06:41 AM

Sweeet! nice kill.

LOL ! them birdies taste good huh?

stroker alll the way man!
Old 05-02-2008, 06:43 AM
I have excessive flatulance!!

Send a message via AIM to Diesel Nick
nice kill
Old 05-06-2008, 08:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
I wonder how long it will take for someone to mistakingly pull out in front of an 8k lb truck that's too busy worrying about how much smoke is coming from his tailpipe when he's street racing another vehicle......could be pretty ugly.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:46 AM

Go get em!! Be careful you don't roll right over one of them rice rockets when merging on the interstate. Can't let my lady drive cause she tends to have this almost uncontrollable desire to go bump bump right over the top of them. She hates them with a passion and if they have a boom boom box her eyes rollaround with a crazy gleam and she hovers over them from behind almost smushin them. Had to put in a train horn so she could blow them away to keep her from going bump bump.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post
Go get em!! Be careful you don't roll right over one of them rice rockets when merging on the interstate. Can't let my lady drive cause she tends to have this almost uncontrollable desire to go bump bump right over the top of them. She hates them with a passion and if they have a boom boom box her eyes rollaround with a crazy gleam and she hovers over them from behind almost smushin them. Had to put in a train horn so she could blow them away to keep her from going bump bump.
haha, yes train horns are definitely on my list of things to do, cant wait to throw more than smoke at those darn ricers!!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Stroker View Post
haha, yes train horns are definitely on my list of things to do, cant wait to throw more than smoke at those darn ricers!!
I'm working on a new system for on board air and a train horn made from USA parts. My goal is one that will be competitively priced and able to run power tools as well as a train horn that is all Made in USA! I am almost there and when perfected i will let everyone know so they can take advantage of my work. The comopressor was the big thing and i can get them at very good prices from the manufacture in quantity.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post
I'm working on a new system for on board air and a train horn made from USA parts. My goal is one that will be competitively priced and able to run power tools as well as a train horn that is all Made in USA! I am almost there and when perfected i will let everyone know so they can take advantage of my work. The comopressor was the big thing and i can get them at very good prices from the manufacture in quantity.

yes! update on that when you finish please, i would really like to know how that goes, would be really useful!!! cant beat them USA parts
Old 05-09-2008, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Stroker View Post
yes! update on that when you finish please, i would really like to know how that goes, would be really useful!!! cant beat them USA parts

Will do. guess I'm just old fashioned and would rather spend my money in my neighbors store rather than on the other side of the world. My nieghbor helps when stuff happens but in all my 60 years i have never seen china offer to help or give one thin dime after a flood in the midwest or a new orleans size disaster strikes have you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.