Harley Kill, kinda - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 02:31 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Harley Kill, kinda

Not really a kill but fun none the less.

I was being followed by a guy and his wife on a Harley and could hear him doing the standard 'vroom vroom' thing. When we came to a stop light he was still directly behind me. As we were all waiting for the light to change I got sick of him 'overly revving' his throttle. I simply put my truck in neutral and 'vroom vroomed' my skinny pedal, in turn causing a cloud of smoke. When the light turned green I then gunned it and left him some more smoke and burnt rubber smells. He layed back quite a ways after that. My kids thought it was pretty cool too.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Sounds like a dick move.
I wouldn't ever do that to a guy on a bike unless he really, and i mean REALLY, deserved it. And no matter how you slice it, his wife sure didn't deserve it.
Just my opinion.....
Old 06-12-2013, 03:00 PM

I agree with what the guy above me said

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 06-12-2013, 03:01 PM
7.3 4 Ever! Nothing else!

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_forward View Post
Not really a kill but fun none the less.

I was being followed by a guy and his wife on a Harley and could hear him doing the standard 'vroom vroom' thing. When we came to a stop light he was still directly behind me. As we were all waiting for the light to change I got sick of him 'overly revving' his throttle. I simply put my truck in neutral and 'vroom vroomed' my skinny pedal, in turn causing a cloud of smoke. When the light turned green I then gunned it and left him some more smoke and burnt rubber smells. He layed back quite a ways after that. My kids thought it was pretty cool too.
I can not post my opinion on this but i would be ripped if me and my wife were on my Harley! I would probley follow you home! I feel bad for the kid that did that to me! you just might piss off the wrong biker on a Harley. Just my opinion! And i do have a Harley
Harley Kill, kinda-imageuploadedbyautoguide1371074457.749966.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 06-12-2013, 03:06 PM

Yeah, you might say it was a 'dick move'. Don't ride my rear bumper and think everyone want's to hear how loud your pipes are, and there won't be any 'dick moves'.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000-7.3L View Post
I can not post my opinion on this but i would be ripped if me and my wife were on my Harley! I would probley follow you home! I feel bad for the kid that did that to me! you just might piss off the wrong biker on a Harley. Just my opinion! And i do have a Harley
Attachment 123802

Congratulations on owning a Harley, when my kids are out of the house, I too shall own one. And if I don't want the smell of diesel, I won't share the sound of my pipes when I'm behind one.

It appears that if it would have been a 'kid' on a crotch rocket, this would have been acceptable? Either way, this just happened to be a guy and his wife/girlfriend/sister.

Follow me/someone home, good thinking.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:21 PM
7.3 4 Ever! Nothing else!

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Ok well i like hearing the sound of my turbo spool up and whistle on take off. I also like the sound of my straight pipe Cobra's. Dont make me a dink cuzz i like to here my pipes a little bit going through town. Just like most on here like their turbo whistle going thru town

Old 06-12-2013, 03:22 PM

yea following someone home isnt a great idea. ur right maybe he might have messed with the wrong biker but you might be knocking on a door of the wrong persons house to mess with. id like to see someone follow me home. Id get a kick out of watching them piss their pants.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sorry, but I see a huge argument on the horizon. I'm gonna close it before it gets there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.