Gasser Gang - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gasser Gang

Ok last saturday i was crussing along and i stopped at a gas station in another city about 35 miles away from my town.And i was there to pick up some plywood on sale at menards.So when i got out of my truck i seen these frigin dodge gassers parked and there were some kids just sitin there BS.So i went in the store to get a soda and when i came out i seen those punks laughin at me.And im like WTF?And they are like "How does it feel to be a farmer" cause i had my PSD at the time.And im like shut the hell up this truck could waste any of ur guttless dodges so i got in my truck and took off.So then after a couple mins of drivin i seen all those dodges in my rear view mirror and im like WTF askin myself what do they want.And i seen one pulled ahead of them, a SRT-10 and a stop light was commin real soon.So im like oh sh*t so i turned my chip on the 3rd notch 125HP setting and prepared to race.So knowing the stop light turned red and the SRT went on the other right side lane.And he was reving his engine and the light turned green and im like oh sh*t and he stumpd it down and so did i.I was hangin on to him i noticed i was slowly but surely passing him im like wow this is supprising and we held er like a 2 miles!Thank god there was no trafic.And i beat him!And when i noticed when he let off, so did i.And he stopped on the side of the road and so did his buddies that where way behind.And i stopped also and his face was priceless he was just like WTF!!!!And he said to his buddys in a yelling voice "WHAT THE F*CK!!!"And he said "I GOT BEAT BY A F*CKIN RED NECK TRUCK!And i rolled up my window and saw him get back in his truck and just put it in reverse and hammered on it and went side ways on the road and took off the opposite way and his buddys followed.That made my day and im like oh sh#T menards is like 5 miles back.But it was worth it.But im kinda confused how come i know i was less horse than him and 2 cilinders less and i beat him!?That just baffels me!Maybe somtin was wrong with his truck?Thats why i dont want to brag about it cause his truck prolly wasnt running right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2006, 07:39 PM
The Fat Mod

Nice Kill!!! SRT-10 with the viper motor, yeah maybe. Nice Kill though
Old 09-22-2006, 07:45 PM
im fat and ugly

weather it was runnin right or not he bowed up and u bowed him back down:boxing:
Old 09-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Typical, Gasser mentality

nice kill
Old 09-22-2006, 07:49 PM
The Fat Mod

Yeah what he said :bonk: :burnout
Old 09-22-2006, 07:50 PM
The Fat Mod

hey pure diesel...what all you got in your truck?
Old 09-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Banned

My truck has a MBRP dual exhaust, hyper tech module,and a AEF cold air intake.Really not alot of mods but it cant be even close to enough to beat the SRT-10 and yes its the one with the Viper motor, but i did.Still i cant believe it maybe his motor wasnt running as effiecient as it should.Like i said i really shouldnt brag about it cause there maybe was somtin wrong with his engine.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Banned

What did you find out about the module Pure?
Old 09-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Banned

twenty bucks says it was a standard two wheel drive ram with the ram air hood and the decals....thats pretty common!!! a lot of "lightnings" are actually just standard two wheel drive stepsides as well...with no blower
Old 09-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Banned

Well if it is a regular ram how come in bullit letters said RAM SRT-10 on the bottom of the door?I seen those letters right on his door when i looked over to him at the stop light.And it had that spoiler on the back of the bed cause the SRTs come with the spolior on the back right from the factory.Unless the guy wanted everyone to believe it was a SRT-10 and put the all that crap on his truck himself but i dougt it.Everything has a possibility and it even looked exactly like a SRT.But my guess he had somtin wrong with his motor maybe the air filter is clogged really bad?It had to have somtin wrong with engine for it not gettin max performance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.