A Weird Story. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A Weird Story.

One cold day in December 2005 i drove home from work and it was already dark.And i parked my truck like usual, and then i went inside to go to watch the tube.And it was like 6:30 when i got home at night and i fell asleep around 10:00.Then i woke up in the middle of the night at 2:00 and heard a bang out side so i ran out side.And in 30- weather and to my discovery.I found a dent in the side so obvisley the thing got mad and kicked my door in and it was scratched around the lock of my truck.And i looked and i seen foot prints in the snow walkin south of my direction heading towards the woods.So i went to grab a key from my house got in it to head to the police station.And it wasnt starting due to the cold and i got otta of the truck locked it and looked around again.And to my fear i seen a black object moving my way about 50 feet away from me running towards me!Hearing the snapping of branches around it.I then ran in the house and locked the doors and boom it hit the side of my house and almost sh#t my self and i must of blacked out in terror.But when i woke up in the morning around 7:30 i was on the couch.So i thought it must have been a dream so i went in the kitchen grabed a cup of coffee and ate breakfeast.So then 8:30 came and work starts for me at 9:00 in the morning so i got dressed and walked out side.And i went to my truck and i seen somtin that i shouldnt have seen a dent in the door and scratches around the trucks lock!Right then and there i almost threw up.And then got in the truck with a stomach ach and went to work.Note:Going to the cops would just and tellin them the story about me and my truck they would have thought i was crazy so i didnt.And plus i would be late for work and if i told my boss at work what happend he would thought i was crazy.But i did tell some buds,they laughed about it.5 Days later i replaced the door and went on with my life.But ill never forget that cold winter night............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2006, 08:02 PM
The Fat Mod

Did you ever figure out what or who it was? Thats a pretty crazy story.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Dude, welcome to Powerstroke.org........
You remember the movie "Signs"? If you haven't seen it, I'd go rent it because you can get some SWEET tin foil hat ideas. In my professional opinion you done got some mean aliens.
Enjoy the site and if Elvis stops by tell him he still owes me $20 from last weeks poker game.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:30 PM
The Fat Mod

Oh yeah. Sorry I missed it.
Old 09-17-2006, 06:24 AM
Premium Member

Send a message via ICQ to ponyboy Send a message via AIM to ponyboy Send a message via Yahoo to ponyboy
You didn't black out, you were abducted.
Old 09-17-2006, 06:45 AM
Gun Nut

I hope there was no anal probing going on, you know how them thar aliens can be.......are you sure your stomach was the only thing that hurt when you woke up?
Old 09-17-2006, 06:53 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Where do you live? Sounds like a fun place.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:47 AM
Banned

Aliens?

I always thought it was a person or animal.And if it was aliens im pretty sure they would do more than dent the door in my truck and scratch around the truck lock .Now back to reality im pretty sure it was a human maybe drunk they always wander around in my town espicially at night when the bars are closing,and heprolly just tried to unlock it but couldnt and kicked the door in.Note:I live in Wisconsin up north so the drunk guy oppinion is quite plausable.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Gun Nut

Shoot buddy I'd gun up. Here in Texas you can shoot someone for trying to break into your truck......and I'd have no problem doing it. I HATE thieves and vandals.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Banned

A quick reply.

And i dont know if i blacked out or not all i know is it hit the side of my house with a bang and i woke up on my couch.And i had never blacked out in my life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.