Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

not in a ford buuuut....

852 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Cduff 
#1 ·
so i inherited my fathers 02 7.3l but im up in wyoming at UW nearly 1100 miles from home so i cant really bring the thing up here quite yet. so for now I'm driving around in my little ole 2001 isuzu rodeo with 3.2l v6 in her. my first car so i aint complaining much. anyways it got pretty slick here, freezing cold at night and just warm enough during the day to melt off some snow so theres plenty of ice on the roads and in the university parking lot. so one night i went out to pick up a few cans of dip and on my way back i see these guys in their dodge with cummins stickers all over it and huge stacks and the whole bit spinning there tires like no tomorrow trying to get out of the but of snow and ice their stuck in (all of about half a foot of it) so i pull up and get to talkin to them and say theyve been stuck there and theyre buddy is com in to try to pull them out. so i just get out and hook up my tow strap to the truck and pull them off the ice... with all of about maybe 150 ft.lb. of torque?
later that week did the same thing to a chevy 2500.

#2 ·
:worthless[1]: haha, nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.