not in a ford buuuut.... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
not in a ford buuuut....

so i inherited my fathers 02 7.3l but im up in wyoming at UW nearly 1100 miles from home so i cant really bring the thing up here quite yet. so for now I'm driving around in my little ole 2001 isuzu rodeo with 3.2l v6 in her. my first car so i aint complaining much. anyways it got pretty slick here, freezing cold at night and just warm enough during the day to melt off some snow so theres plenty of ice on the roads and in the university parking lot. so one night i went out to pick up a few cans of dip and on my way back i see these guys in their dodge with cummins stickers all over it and huge stacks and the whole bit spinning there tires like no tomorrow trying to get out of the but of snow and ice their stuck in (all of about half a foot of it) so i pull up and get to talkin to them and say theyve been stuck there and theyre buddy is com in to try to pull them out. so i just get out and hook up my tow strap to the truck and pull them off the ice... with all of about maybe 150 ft.lb. of torque?
later that week did the same thing to a chevy 2500.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 11:56 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cduff View Post
so i inherited my fathers 02 7.3l but im up in wyoming at UW nearly 1100 miles from home so i cant really bring the thing up here quite yet. so for now I'm driving around in my little ole 2001 isuzu rodeo with 3.2l v6 in her. my first car so i aint complaining much. anyways it got pretty slick here, freezing cold at night and just warm enough during the day to melt off some snow so theres plenty of ice on the roads and in the university parking lot. so one night i went out to pick up a few cans of dip and on my way back i see these guys in their dodge with cummins stickers all over it and huge stacks and the whole bit spinning there tires like no tomorrow trying to get out of the but of snow and ice their stuck in (all of about half a foot of it) so i pull up and get to talkin to them and say theyve been stuck there and theyre buddy is com in to try to pull them out. so i just get out and hook up my tow strap to the truck and pull them off the ice... with all of about maybe 150 ft.lb. of torque?
later that week did the same thing to a chevy 2500.
haha, nice!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG Laing View Post
haha, nice!

wish i had some!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.