bmw kill - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mts678

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel

Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Thumbs up bmw kill

Well I washed the truck at the self wash today, and I always go for a drive afterwards to dry it off (this is my inbetween big washes to keep er clean till the big full time wash).. and this high school kid in a bmw 350 series is inching forward wanting to race, I was already in "ready to whip some azz mood" jaming some metallica so I thought what the hell.

The light we were at goes under a highway and then you turn left and the on ramp is up about 250 yards or so, light turns green I go somewhat fast and turn left and hammered it, he did to and we were even, then I hit 4th gear tc lock and it was over..as I was pulling I looked at him and he was flicking me off (punk azz kid) so I blew my nathan k3la's while I stumped his azz and got on the highway on ramp, I was at about 80-85 mph by now so I slowed down to about 65-70 and let him get close behind me and leaned into it to roll coal all over his punk highschool azz lol..

Not a even race, but those 350 bimmers are quick, I wouldn't have rolled coal on him if he wasn't flicking me off, I mean hey your the one who wanted some so take it like a man.

Anyways, that was my fun this saturday afternoon. I was running the HD300 on the mild tune btw, wish I had it on hot but I don't carry my tuner with me, I keep my edge cts on to monitor with and to keep me from blastin around on the hot tune.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I had 6-7 squares of shingles in the bed- about 1500-1800 lbs. Changed a s s to azz too, lol
Stiles likes this.

Last edited by mts678; 01-26-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Illiana Chapter Director

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nice kill Did you ever get your hitch installed?
Old 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel

Thanks
na man I didn't, I cut the nitch in the edge of the bottom of the bed, then had to leave for a work emergency and haven't been motivated to attack it yet. I'm gunna get some time set aside one weekend and give it another shot, if I can't get it a shop I know will do it for $150 so we'll see!
Old 01-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Illiana Chapter Director

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mts678 View Post
Thanks
na man I didn't, I cut the nitch in the edge of the bottom of the bed, then had to leave for a work emergency and haven't been motivated to attack it yet. I'm gunna get some time set aside one weekend and give it another shot, if I can't get it a shop I know will do it for $150 so we'll see!
It's cake to get in. I just installed one last Sunday. Another trick that will help you some. When you get ready to install the center section, take a 4x4 board and lay it on your fender wells then take a ratchet strap and loop over it. Get the hooks of the ratchet strap inside the hole for the ball hook them to the latch pin. You can then pull the center section in place and tighten the strap to hold it.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel

gotchya..I was thinking to do something like that since I'll be doing it by myself, thanks for the tip!
Old 01-27-2013, 06:18 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Great kill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.