lambo almost kill - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-23-2013, 07:42 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 594
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up lambo almost kill

Ha today a guy pulls up in a lambo. I "had" the fastest vehicle in school, well i pulled up next and was in my super trusty 6.4 powerstroke hd300 tune. Well he took off and i hung on him he stopped i pulled up next and spooled up when light turned green he got lucky i only have 2wd and i caught up!!! I stayed with him until around 80mph and he left me. But i actually stayed with a Lamborghini!!! Yes!! Maybe some injectors pistons pushrods cams prepes seasoned block and some 3.31 gears!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 317
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Your 16 with a modded 6.4 and your classmate has a Lamborghini.....I thought we were in a recession.....wtf

Nice truck btw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:28 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 5,646
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by californiadreamin View Post
Your 16 with a modded 6.4 and your classmate has a Lamborghini.....I thought we were in a recession.....wtf

Nice truck btw
Agreed...

But to the OP, honestly, the guy in the Lamborghini was just toying with you. He would have wiped the floor with you if he was actually trying or knew how to drive. These trucks are fast... but not that fast. And your last sentence is full of fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 594
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
In odessa no we booming. But his daddy bought him that its a 2013.

Of course its way to much trust me when i saw it i said wtf.

Got kinda pissed and my dad looked at me and said"boy you aint getting that. You have to work for that boy" i was like lol dad and it was funny because he was serious.

Of course a big company aint gonna get your son a lambo so he sell "illegal" things. I was amazed of how everyone went around it.

I told him"kid that car is gonna get fu#$ed up quick"

Honestly who would bring a lambo to school though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 594
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ha!!! I know about the sentence!!! I was just writing as fast as i could. And yea he would of. But still i got to say "i raced a lambo!!!!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 5,646
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonpowerstroker View Post
In odessa no we booming. But his daddy bought him that its a 2013.

Of course its way to much trust me when i saw it i said wtf.

Got kinda pissed and my dad looked at me and said"boy you aint getting that. You have to work for that boy" i was like lol dad and it was funny because he was serious.

Of course a big company aint gonna get your son a lambo so he sell "illegal" things. I was amazed of how everyone went around it.

I told him"kid that car is gonna get fu#$ed up quick"

Honestly who would bring a lambo to school though
I am so confused...

But what model Lamborghini was it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:46 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 594
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hold up let me upload on photobucket

Really i don't know he got it today for his birthday.

All i know is that a lambo is in a desert town and people are looking

Im saying we are a huge boom town. My dad owns his own buisness(all he pays for me is what need not for my truck).

Have been going since 2007 and haven't stopped.

Odessa Texas was only 90000 people before 2008

Now we are near 150000 people

I do not agree with his dad buying him a Lamborghini but thats his decision
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 5,646
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonpowerstroker View Post
Hold up let me upload on photobucket

Really i don't know he got it today for his birthday.

All i know is that a lambo is in a desert town and people are looking

Im saying we are a huge boom town. My dad owns his own buisness(all he pays for me is what need not for my truck).

Have been going since 2007 and haven't stopped.

Odessa Texas was only 90000 people before 2008

Now we are near 150000 people

I do not agree with his dad buying him a Lamborghini but thats his decision
I'd love to see it. Wait, I thought your parents bought your truck? But here you say they don't.

Just a question... Do you work?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 594
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
They bought it (not parts)

And yes i do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:59 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 594
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mobile Photobucket

The ones at school someone took a pic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors