Killed a 6.4 or so I though - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 02:56 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Killed a 6.4 or so I though

I pulled up to a stop light and a 6.4 pulled up next to me. He kept jumping foward messing with me. This truck was B A custom paint, road armor bumper, projectors w/ hid lights. I locked in four wheel drive and rolled foward until it locked in. All the while this guy kept jumping foward and staring at me, his old lady was grabbing the oh sh*t handle.

Getting ready to get my a** kicked I boosted up to 20lbs and held the brake. The light turns green and im off, little screach of all four tires. Looking for the truck that I was racing it was about 6 car lengths behind me, I let out at about 70 and a few seconds later see the truck fly by me.

I turned into a gas station to get diesel and I see him turn around and come back toward me. He pulles in and comes right for me. Im thinking great now he is going to talk crap and want to fight. Well he pulls up next to my truck as Im putting the nozzle into my truck and asks "what you got in that thing"?

I said "a 6.0", he says "wow that thing is fast". Then I notice his isnt a diesel. So I ask him if he has the V10 he says "no its the 5.4" I just chuckled a little bit and told him you might want a little bigger motor before you try racing everyone.

It really was a B A truck unfortunatly just another poser.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2012, 04:54 AM
Don't you worry about it

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can't imagine buying one of these with a 5.4 in it. What a joke.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:52 AM
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere

Seriously. That would feel way under powered. I'm surprised he could shake it enough for someone to have to hold the Oh S*** handle!
Old 10-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

5.4, 6.4, whatever - Same thing. Just kidding; I would be sorely tempted to buy a 6.4 if people didn't want so much for them. Hard to justify when my 6.0 is deleted and runs fine.
That guy is even more of a douche for not knowing you have a 6.0 just from the badging (if it's still on your truck).
Old 10-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

HAHA nice story next time tell him real trucks rattle
Old 10-25-2012, 06:55 PM

amazing that anyone would actually think a 5.4 in a superduty had enough stones to even try to race anything more than a prius pulling a trailer. hey bud HERE'S YOUR SIGN
Old 10-26-2012, 03:38 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strokinpower View Post
I can't imagine buying one of these with a 5.4 in it. What a joke.
Right, I dont know why you would even bother especially after all the money he spent on it to look as it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryAggie View Post
Seriously. That would feel way under powered. I'm surprised he could shake it enough for someone to have to hold the Oh S*** handle!
That is why I thought I was going to get my a** kicked, I thought she knew what was coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM_C View Post
5.4, 6.4, whatever - Same thing. Just kidding; I would be sorely tempted to buy a 6.4 if people didn't want so much for them. Hard to justify when my 6.0 is deleted and runs fine.
That guy is even more of a douche for not knowing you have a 6.0 just from the badging (if it's still on your truck).
They are fast no doubt about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrogen View Post
amazing that anyone would actually think a 5.4 in a superduty had enough stones to even try to race anything more than a prius pulling a trailer. hey bud HERE'S YOUR SIGN
Kinda what I was thinking, afterward I kinda felt like an idiot. Never heard his truck at the light my windows were up and so was the music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrucks85 View Post
HAHA nice story next time tell him real trucks rattle
I think he got the point, hopefully. I really hate hes out there getting killed by a camry making us all look bad. LOL

Last edited by snafu!; 10-26-2012 at 03:42 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:35 AM
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu! View Post
I really hate hes out there getting killed by a camry making us all look bad. LOL
That's fine. He can be a stoplight warrior against anything out there and getting their views all skewed that way they are like "HOLY SH!T!!!" when my 'stock looking' 6.4 blows em away.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryAggie View Post
That's fine. He can be a stoplight warrior against anything out there and getting their views all skewed that way they are like "HOLY SH!T!!!" when my 'stock looking' 6.4 blows em away.
New here but had to post. A 5.4L 3V with a custom tune will actually get up and go, not like no diesel. I had a 5.4L 3V and no camry was touching it, torqshift really helps the 5.4 alone... With a little work and a blower it would be a forced to be messed with. Obviously any diesel would probably still eat it for breakfast, mainly because its a heavy truck, but 5.4L is a good motor.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.0notsixinarow View Post
New here but had to post. A 5.4L 3V with a custom tune will actually get up and go, not like no diesel. I had a 5.4L 3V and no camry was touching it, torqshift really helps the 5.4 alone... With a little work and a blower it would be a forced to be messed with. Obviously any diesel would probably still eat it for breakfast, mainly because its a heavy truck, but 5.4L is a good motor.
drove an 08 F250 with a 5.4. it was extended cab FX4, and it actually wasnt too bad. i think gearing has alot to do with it.

good kill though. kinda like the guys with the non turbo 300ZX that think they are fast as a twin turbo 300ZX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.