Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

two kill during one race

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  SCPowerstrokecowgirl 
#1 ·
So i was on my way back to new jersey on 4 lane highway when i come up to a stoplight and a brand new gulf gti rolls up next to me, thinking nothing of it i accelerate up to the 45 mph speed limit like normal, my truck never really going over 2000rpms and of course its a little loud because of the straight pipes and next thing i know this gti flys by me. i laugh it off and think nothing really of it until we get to the next traffic light. then its game on. im waiting there for the light for the crossing road to turn red so i can start powerbraking my truck up a little bit. we both take off and all i hear is his front wheels screaming for traction but i took him up to 50 by a solid 5-6 car lengths then i let off. then of course the street is blanketed in smoke becuase i was on my race tune, and some stupid pos stock 97ish cummins flies by me and tries to roll some coal, of coarse he totally fails, gives me a dirty look so i proceed to get in front of him and black him out. two kills in one haha.

#13 ·
Yes..haha no but it does add insult to injury when you beat someone in a race and they have to deal with your smoke aswell. i know guys with diesels that will woop my truck and not even put out the smallest puff of smoke.

#3 ·
^^ LOL. This coming from a guy who has "coalroller" in his username.

#9 ·
Sad thing is my truck doesn't even smoke, sorry to disappoint boys. There is more meaning to the username that what you assume. Never have condoned smoking on the street.

#11 ·
No explanation needed man. Just giving you hell.

#10 ·
but i took him up to 50 by a solid 5-6 car lengths then i let off. then of course the street is blanketed in smoke becuase i was on my race tune

this is why I let the duscher in the rice bag pass Me when they are in the right lane

because While He thinks I'm slow and He's just going to whiparound Me and the turn left

if I punch it I am going to cloud .. not worth it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.