Dmax and ricer stalked me down!! Lol - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to White7.3stroker
Dmax and ricer stalked me down!! Lol

Okay so the other night me and my Girlfriend went threw zaxbys and got something to eat and I saw that the gas station right beside of it had the cheapest diesel around so I stopped and got some..and while pumping my fuel I could hear a Duramax coming threw the parking lot of the local Walmart that's there too..and as I get close to being done I see him pull up to the stop sign close to me and he just sits there until I get in my truck..after I do that he pulls in beside a older Acura and I didn't think nothing about it but if there is a truck anywhere in sight I usually spot it or so says my GF( plus I'm a sucker for a nice clean looking truck no matter if it's Ford,Dodge or Chevy and this truck fit in that category!) but as I turn out of the gas station and get on the main road it's just a few seconds that I see what seemed to be Chevy headlights weaving threw traffic then I notice the Acura is doing the same..about that time I told myself oh Hell here we go! And then when he get closer I start seeing The people's headlights he is passing start turning black I knew what he was doing...So I told myself I wasn't going to do anything but let him go right around me which I did as his buddy's where hanging out of the window just hoping I would try and race them! The whole time the driver keeps slowing down where he can get it to smoke as much as possible..and by this time I'm getting pissed off because I'm just wanting to get home and eat and I have some di*k heads trying to race me..when I cold careless and I look behind me and the Acura is so close on my bumper that I couldn't even see his headlights and there was no reason for that because by this time no one was around but us 3 but after about 2 small brake taps he backed off a good bit and then got caught by a red light so I start to calm down even tho I still had the Dmax acting like a idiot and the riders tapping on the top of he can..lol then all of a sudden I look in my mirror and the car comes flying up on my bumper and at the last second shoots around me and I thought when I saw him flying up behind me that for some stupid reason he was fixing to hit me..but as he goes by me he is tapping on the top of his car also..I told my Girlfriend that when I got home I was going to check and see if I had a sticker on my truck that said "come on let's RACE"!! Sorry for the long post guys but figured I would tell y'all about it and just needed to let it out..

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2012, 02:31 PM

if you were getting all the stuff don e to that thing that your buddy isw getting done to his OBS then you probably could have killed both of them lol
Old 06-27-2012, 02:56 PM

Yea ik and i would have liked to been in it!! I did finally turn up the dp and roll by them! He was more worried about showing me how much smoke he could roll!

Sent from my DROID X2
Old 06-28-2012, 01:28 PM

eve nduramax guys now huh.... geez lol
Old 06-28-2012, 05:49 PM

Haha yea well that one did for sure!

Sent from my DROID X2
Old 07-02-2012, 10:21 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
a little off topic...is that pic in your sig at concord mills mall? looks like their signs and embassy suites in the background and i85 out in front
Old 07-02-2012, 10:39 AM

I'm kinda upset I read the whole post expecting you to dust these guys or catch them with the windows down and fill their cab up with smoke or something. But at least your smart and didn't condone street racing.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter4612 View Post
a little off topic...is that pic in your sig at concord mills mall? looks like their signs and embassy suites in the background and i85 out in front
Yea that was it i just live about 20mins from concord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordman87 View Post
I'm kinda upset I read the whole post expecting you to dust these guys or catch them with the windows down and fill their cab up with smoke or something. But at least your smart and didn't condone street racing.
Well i have to say when the ricer came by i did get on it and when he came by his window was down so he might have gotten a face full idk but other than that i didnt mess with them if we weren't in the middle of town and i wasnt with my gf maybe i would have tried both of them just to see what would happen
..i just dont care that much for street racing after riding with my buddy after he got his truck he was racing everything that came beside him and one night a guy in a 6.0 ran him in to the median and another time someone threw a glass bottle and hit the truck so i quit riding with his azz!!

Sent from my DROID X2
Old 07-03-2012, 02:36 AM

well I have been there and done that before. Some people don't take kindly to having their doors blown off. lol
Old 07-03-2012, 04:32 AM

That's when you have the gf call the cops and just tell them where you are and where you're going and just have the idiots tag along right into the trap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.