24V goes down :) - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Cj Ford Send a message via Yahoo to Cj Ford
24V goes down :)

Well I met the guy with the cummins tonight as planned the guy who never herd of Tony Wildman before.. and
I bet he wishes he never hears that name again

he actually came up behind me on Queen street (our main street) in front of the Shoppers Drug mart when I noticed him on my A$$ so I cranked the knob to the extreme tune let off the throttle in 3rd and at about 1400 rpm I dropped the hammer for about 50 feet covering his A$$ in coal... remember I live in a town of 4400 we have 2 traffic lights... so I wasn't worried about cops or people on the street

I head out of town to the industrial park where there is a long open road with no big ditches and I pull over to talk to him .. he comments on how much smoke it can roll I just we line up from a stand still I'm in extreme he is on his highest superchips setting we drop the hammer I launch @ 2200 rpm in second gear light up the rear tire let off a tad to hook, he got about 3/4 of a truck on me cause of this.. his truck hooked up with minimal tire spin but by the middle of 3rd gear he was about 1/2 a truck behind me ...buy the end of 4th it wasn't even funny he was back a ways...

but my truck defueled again after i grabbed 5th and had it on the floor for a long time opening up the gap between us ...I have the Zener installed like I was supposed to do I double checked the colors before I soldered it in..I don't know why it didn't work...

any way I could have took him in economy mode I think its a pretty peppy tune too

I asked if he wanted to go from 30 or 40 mph and try it again, he said naw... that thing really turns once you got it hooked up you were pulling away hard..I then replied ya I need a limited slip...all in all it was fun but the other cool part is that we ended up going to the local watering hole and had a few and talked trucks.. so not all Cummins owners are douche bags he was a cool guy. He told me where he lives and said "drop by anytime if your out that way for a beer I'm always out in the shop at night working on my pulling tractor..I always see his truck around but didn't know he lives like 15 mins from my house

I'm gonna have to go check it out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2007, 08:12 PM
The Fat Mod

Glad you got to run him again. Congrats on the kill
Old 10-05-2007, 08:17 PM
im fat and ugly

awesome story man glad you finally got his azz, its cool he was cool about the azz kickin
Old 10-05-2007, 08:18 PM

I was soooooooooo pumped .. I guess his pulling tractor has a 12V and its supposed to be pretty bad *** power wise .. I'm gunna go see this weekend if I have time the 24V is the tow vehicle he has a 20' goose neck for hauling his tractor.. I made a point to tell him my psd is my tow vehicle too for my 24" enclosed.. lol I wasn't gunna let him thing I'm modded for racing when its a tow rig too. no excuses for why I handed him his A$$

Last edited by Cj Ford; 10-05-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
hahaha - what'd we tell you!! Great kill bud!

sounds like you had a great night!!!
Old 10-05-2007, 08:23 PM

I got off work at 9 and I didnt get home till 12 ... yup it was good
Old 10-05-2007, 08:37 PM
one day at a time

Sweet kill Chris! Hope he bought the first round too. Its a cool kill story when you sit down with the guy over a beer afterwards...
Old 10-05-2007, 09:38 PM

Kewl story. Most diesel owners down here in Florida are kewl like that too. I mean they all talk sh!t about whose engine is better but they are kewl.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:42 PM

Nice man. When you first started I thought you were saying queen street in Toronto, I was like damn thats pretty crazy. Where about are ya brampton? (only other queen I know)
Old 10-05-2007, 09:49 PM

Im in Tilbury .. its between Windsor and Chatham ...Im 35 mins from the Canadian/USA border Ambasador Bridge ..no I wouldnt do that in Toronto... not to mention Id be broke after a night in that town drinkin at the nuddie bars you guys have
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.