Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What kinda race was this?

2K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  Blue01F250 
#1 ·
So I was on my way to work today about four thirty in the morning, and I notice a PSD coming up in my rear view mirror. I was in a construction zone and it was two lane at 55mph, so I wait till opens up to three lane and I get over to let him get up beside me, well as soon as I get over he just flys by me so I down shift and start to catch up but decide to let off at about 110 mph. Not to name any names but whats the deal Joe (aka Strokerx)?:confused:Were you afraid to get your doors blown off my that big one ton?;)

#2 ·
lmao -- uh oh -- Joe has some splainen to do!

#4 ·
:lol:

no kidding! thats not a real race! :D

Just accuse him of doing a ricer fly-by hehehehehe

#7 ·
haha- i'm sure he won't be too happy :D

#9 ·
:lol: thats for dang sure!

#12 ·
No kidding - I didn't even know these trucks would go that fast!

#14 ·
Hrmm, I'm gonna give Joe the benefit of the doubt and say that he didn't KNOW that Korn was wanting to race :rolleyes:

#16 · (Edited)
haha - and Joe hasn't been in here yet :D -- he must be ashamed :(

#18 ·
Jooooeeeee - where aaaaare you?

#20 ·
lmao - and I tried to keep it bumped while he was online :lol:

#22 ·
well some lil birdy just informed about this lil thread here.........

is somebody spreading rumors??

we can line them them up anytime bubba!!!!!

that was just some fun on the highway......

#26 ·
yup, mine has one about 99MPH, it runs like it cant go no faster!!! i was at that point about twice when Korn and i were runnin' on th highway that morning.

#25 ·
hahahahahaha its ok ive done a fly by on lots of trucks I couldnt run with :) :poke:

#27 ·
We'll nice of you to join us Joe, 99mph are you sure I was goin way faster than that when I started to catch up to you the first time then I let out cause the last thing I need before the NC trip is a big fat ticket. By the way had a blast just wasn't sure I was gona make the corner on highway 75 goin that fast, I'm not gona lie there was a little pucker factor goin on thats a lot of truck to be trying to corner that fast.

#29 ·
yeah i bet the pucker factor was in effect.

but it wont go over 99 on the gauges....

#30 ·
hahaha -- who was that lil birdy Joe :bolt:

hahaha -- glad to see we're getting things cleared up :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.