I think I'm in deep doo doo with the law... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ~CrazyDiesel~ Send a message via MSN to ~CrazyDiesel~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~CrazyDiesel~
I think I'm in deep doo doo with the law...

I just got home after kinda running from the cops. OK, to explain..

The street I live on is quite long, and open and flat and straight. I live on one end of the road, and a BP gas station is on the other end.

My mom has pneumonia right now, and so I've been staying with her most of the time. She's in bed, and feeling worse than ever today, but she said she was ok for me to leave to go get a bite to eat and put some #2 in the truck. I did not take my phone with me, which had I had, all of this would not have happened.

SOOO, I'm filling up the truck and I start hearing sirens, and in the back of my mind I'm thinking of my mom who has bad pneumonia, and is feeling very bad. I am like "I sure hope whatever it is isnt an ambulance.." So I'm filling up, and I see what else, but an ambulance pop over the hill!!!! So, I click off the pump, and am thinking "if it turns down my street i'm out of here ( i was filling with the debit card)" Lo and Freakin behold it turns down my street squeeling tires. I immediately clomp the pump back into it's thing and jump in the truck, and peel out of the parking lot. I had to wait for lots of traffic that had stopped. I floor it across the intersection, nearly get hit, and take off after the ambulance. By this time I cannot see the Ambulance because of hills, but I can still hear it. So i've got the pedal to the floor, and before I know it, I'm doing about 100 mph down a 45 mph road, with one hand on the horn, flashers going. I pass about 5 cars at speed across the double yellow, horn still going, adreniline going, thinking full well that that ambulance is going to MY HOUSE, and MY MOM could be dying! About 2 miles before I get to my house, I see the ambulance going down into the Rock Quarry, with two police cars trailing behind it. and i'm like "THANK YOU JESUS, I HOPE WHOEVER WILL BE OK" MY speedometer is right on 100... when I blast past the police cars, I see one of them lock his brakes up. and I scream "OH MY GOD, I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY LICENSE" There's maybe 300ft between him and I. I don't let off of the throttle, and continue blasting down the road. I see him struggling to turn around, and I keep going. I never saw him come out behind me, but I was gone and around the long sweeping corner before he got turned around.

At this point, I am pretty certain they'll find me, but there is the off chance that they just saw a White crew cab truck, and did not know what it was. I'm scared, but if/when they come I'm gonna just tell them how/what happened. I mean, I was scared to death about my mom, and now I'm still scared. 10 min has elapsed and my heart rate is still about 160.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2007, 11:47 AM
im fat and ugly

whoa that there is a story

good luck
Old 10-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Let's Run'em

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TwinTurboStroker
Wow man that was one hell of a story....I think you will be in the clear....but importantly is your mom ok?
Old 10-04-2007, 12:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to ~CrazyDiesel~ Send a message via MSN to ~CrazyDiesel~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~CrazyDiesel~
yes, she's upstairs snoring right now. and I keep checking the front windows....
Old 10-04-2007, 12:09 PM
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER

It's easy to get caught up in the moment when you feel something bad has happened. Glad everything turned out OK. At 100 mph, it would have been hard for them to make a positive ID anyway. I wouldn't worry about it.

I have learned that you can usually get by with 10-15mph over in an emergency, but you are taking a big gamble doubling the speed limit.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to rednek01 Send a message via Yahoo to rednek01
you should be ok I they really dont have anything to prove that it was you in your truck much less your truck unless the got your plate numbers which I highly doubt at that amount of speed. Worse comes to worse and they do show up just be honest and hope for the best.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Banned

Crazy story- but adrenaline will do that for ya. glad the feds didn't have a chance to catch up. seems like you'll be in the clear! hope your mom begins to battle back against the sickness
Old 10-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Emergency Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CrazyDiesel~ View Post
I just got home after kinda running from the cops. OK, to explain..

i knew this would be a good story

glad everythings ok..maybe if u explain things if they do show up it will be fine..most cops have hearts still
Old 10-04-2007, 01:03 PM

Hey, what does a two tone paint job cost?
Old 10-04-2007, 01:06 PM

Huh? Jeff, what do you mean?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.