Smoked Goat anyone - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 06:42 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Smoked Goat anyone

i was driving home to my parents house on sat. afternoon when this Q/C S/B 1500 Hemi came up be side me so i matched his speed and like a sucker he took it and i let him have about a 1/2 truck length by the time my turbo spooled and then procced to pass him quite quickly and then i figured it was over and we could continue are trip peacefully but i guess he wanted more so we slowed down to 60mph and then he rolls down his window and starts to holler at me and the interesting part is what he said(i quote)"do you have a problem with me" now of all things he just had his tail handed to him and now he was yelling at me so he hits it and again has a small lead but by the time i hit 100mph i had over 3 trucks lengths on him so he does the flyby and tries to get me to pullover to the side of the road and the whole time giving me the bird :blowup:and yelling at me and the best part of it was i had a bed full of tires(i would say around 1100#'s)so that made the defeat so much harder for him..i had my GMC,thank god diesels don't have to be slow with loads on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2007, 06:48 AM
Let's Run'em

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TwinTurboStroker
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYREBOYS_DEMAXIN View Post
i was driving home to my parents house on sat. afternoon when this Q/C S/B 1500 Hemi came up be side me so i matched his speed and like a sucker he took it and i let him have about a 1/2 truck length by the time my turbo spooled and then procced to pass him quite quickly and then i figured it was over and we could continue are trip peacefully but i guess he wanted more so we slowed down to 60mph and then he rolls down his window and starts to holler at me and the interesting part is what he said(i quote)"do you have a problem with me" now of all things he just had his tail handed to him and now he was yelling at me so he hits it and again has a small lead but by the time i hit 100mph i had over 3 trucks lengths on him so he does the flyby and tries to get me to pullover to the side of the road and the whole time giving me the bird :blowup:and yelling at me and the best part of it was i had a bed full of tires(i would say around 1100#'s)so that made the defeat so much harder for him..i had my GMC,thank god diesels don't have to be slow with loads on them.
Hahaha....apparently someone doesn't play well with others....
Old 10-02-2007, 07:13 AM
The Fat Mod

Awesome. I def love the fact that we can blow someones doors off even loaded down.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:34 AM

He was probably learning that a HEMI is a piece. And was upset that he paid so much for a paper weight.

Nice Kill TYREBOY.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboStroker View Post
Hahaha....apparently someone doesn't play well with others....
i have noticed that some Toyoda owners don't play very well with others as well.......
Old 10-02-2007, 08:26 AM
PIPE HITTER

layin the smackdown on the Hemi...SWEET ! Those Hemi guys seem to get extra pissed off when they lose.....
Old 10-02-2007, 08:45 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
-- thats some funny ish!!! Keep schooling the Hemi's
Old 10-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Learning the 6.0 game…...

That's a good one! Those HEMI owners think they have the bomb trucks because "it's a HEMI". Like I told one owner, it's not a HEMI, it's a choked down emmissions motor like all the other gassers

I'm doing a custom home remodel and one of the painters heard me backing up ( I was spooling up a little on purpose with the muffler delete) and said "that thing needs a tune up"! WHAT? So I said "tune up? I'll SMOKE your rig" ( a HEMI durango) AND HE ACTUALLY SAID "no you won't it has a HEMI" "let's get it on then" I said to him, and his painting buddy said "for pinks!" So I said HELL YES FOR PINKS! Then the dummy said "you might get me top end but I'll get you off the line!!" So I said "dude I've got 4:10's and 4 rear tires for traction there is no way in this century you'll get me off the line" He probably didn't even know what 4:10 means. To make a long story short I talked so much crap he turned yella. Then my parting shot was "wait a minute, how are we going to race for pinks when I own mine, and the bank owns yours!??"
Old 10-02-2007, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYREBOYS_DEMAXIN View Post
he said(i quote)"do you have a problem with me"
And the answer to that is No, no problem at all leaving you in the dust .....

Ken.....
Old 10-02-2007, 10:02 AM

thanks guys,i still haven't quite got it all figured out why he was so madover being beat by a diesel but man was it a good feelin leavin him in the dust(black dust that is0)
NO PROBLEMS HEREthumb:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.