Loser on a crotch rocket - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Loser on a crotch rocket

It's been a while since I've had the Harley running, but this happened last year.

Don't know if I've told this story here, but I'll tell it again.

The girlfriend and I were on our way back from dinner, now there's a long straight away with a 6-lane bridge that everyone does generally 50-55 over. I get in the "fast lane" and there's a moron on a crotch rocket doing 30 or so and won't speed up. Flash the brights and him, nothing. Give a little toot on the horn, nothing major, just a quick beep beep. That got his attention, he slowed down. Okay, whatever, I move into the center lane and he jumps in front. I try to pass in the left lane, he jumps in front again, keeping me at 25 mph and brake checking me. Traffic thins out I shoot to the center lane behind a car leaving him no room to get in front of me, and another car in front of him slows him. Nows my chance, as I get past him, he goes around the car hold him back and I go to jump in the left lane and he's right there, but behind me. As I'm 3/4 in the lane he's running up and by the rear tire. So now he's between my truck and the divider and not happy at all. So being a nice guy I move into the center lane, as not to kill this moron, and we come to a stop light. He gives me the usual, pull over, I'll kick your azz, blah blah blah. I told him, "go on about your business, ain't nobody tryna fight your b!tch ***". Light turns green and we both take off, he's still trying to fight, I'm not trying to fight and out of nowhere *BAM* he hits my mirror and takes off. Luckily it folds back, and there's no damage, but I'm pissed. So I get on it, trying to catch him, even though there's no way. we're coming up to a kind of commercial area and the last things we pass are a gas station and a mcdonalds. I see him pull into the gas station on the right. So when I finally get up there, I speed in and see him parked in the back by the carwash. When he sees that big orange truck smokin' he takes off. Not to be seen again

About 6 months later, I was hanging out with some friends at another guy's shop and hear some yahoo talking about "yeah, some dumbazz in a stupid looking orange truck, tried giving me crap so I punched his mirror and busted it. He didn't do nothing, I shoulda kicked his azz"

So I walked up behind the guy and asked "a stupid looking orange truck? like a harley davidson edition? like the one *chirps alarm* parked outside?" I watched fear come over his face. His eyes got as big as saucers, and his jaw dropped and he started stammering "i..i....i....look man...uh..uh...i..." I laughed and told him, first of all, if you'd broken my mirror I'd be kicking your azz right about now, secondly tell the story right, you took off like a b!tch when I caught up to you, but don't worry, I'm over it, I'm not gonna kill you" everyone died laughing, and he "had to go" Never did see or hear from him again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2012, 01:27 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That's funny as hell. But when you got to the light and he said pull over I would have got out and gave him the business for sure lol.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:56 AM

That's awsome
Old 03-30-2012, 09:07 AM

Love it. Good job keeping your cool, though. Sounds like something out of a movie

There's a guy in a fairy blue Toyota POS truck that likes to fly through our campus (University of Penn in the middle of Philadelphia). He almost ran me over in a cross walk on my way out one day, so I took a swing at his mirror, and just barely got a piece of it. He slams on his brakes and jumps out screaming. He went no further than his door when I stopped and gave him his opportunity. I see this dude all the time, weaving in and out of traffic, blowing through this crosswalk, etc. I guess if I had to drive the gayest looking truck on the planet, I'd be driving as fast as possible to avoid people seeing me in it.

Last edited by jeffc; 03-30-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:13 PM

hahaha thats funny man what a tool
Old 03-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Good stuff
Old 03-30-2012, 12:55 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Lowdown89 Send a message via Yahoo to Lowdown89
That right there is absolutely priceless!
Old 03-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
rofl! thats to good!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Great story. Just gotta put some people in their place. What kind of bike do ya got?
Old 03-30-2012, 06:47 PM
one day at a time

Good story for sure!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.