They always come back for more!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 11:33 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to 03-6.0PSD
They always come back for more!!!

So I was out and about, heading to the coffee shop to meet some friends tonight. My plan was to take the next turn off to the bank, and deposit my cheque, then to the 24hr store for some smokes.

Im sitting at the light, double lane. I notice in my rearview mirror that a ford sport trac is coming up behind me. black, xlt, looks like the same guy I raced before. So I sat at the light and waited to see if he was going to try me again if he remembered what happened last time.

light changes to green and sure enough he floors it then backs off a little, now I wasnt spooled because I wanted to see what he was going to do. so I get up to about 30km/h and then floor it when my boost is good. get right beside him and my windows are down and hear his V6 SOHC scream. But his starter to fall behind, I keep in it to about 120km/h (straight road) and then back off for the light ahead of me, I have to come to a complete stop, and Im watching him come up to the light only hes hanging back, and floors it before it goes green, so now Im left trying to catch him... 2 cars behind but gaining.

he is in the slow lane and now one car length in front of me, but hes got cars in his lane so he starts to brake. I come up beside him look over smile and wave he does the and then I remembered I missed my turn off in all the excitment and had turn around and go back. so I ended up being late to the meet. but all worth it.

The last time I think I posted this a few months back.

I was sitting at the light and the guy came up beside me. I had my gf with at the time, but he sat there revving his motor. honestly its a V6, doesnt sound good. and my gf looks and laughs, but I wasnt trying anything. then he takes off. I look at my gf and said its on and hes done. she smiles back. pull up beside him and power brake light goes green, and boom I instantly have 5 lengths and pulling away hard. then turn off. my gf just starts laughing and says " That was cute". she says that about anyone we beat. and I say we because she eggs me on to kill them.

However I choose my battles right now with being stock. but when that SCT comes, thats a different story.

well I did race a 2006 Z06 onenight, knowing he would destory me. however even stock I beat him off the line for about 2 -3 seconds then he was gone for good... not close at all lol. I gave that one up at about 40km/h haha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2007, 11:44 PM
The Lady Mod

Send a message via Yahoo to Granny
The little boys just never learn do they? LOL They just want to play with the big kids is all!
Old 09-20-2007, 02:36 AM
Strokin' In Dixie-Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastgranny View Post
The little boys just never learn do they? LOL They just want to play with the big kids is all!
Yeh - the 'little ones' are probably thinking "Man, I wanna' be like that when I grow up"
Old 09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
haha - what is that guy thinking?!?!?!

oh, you do know that those sport trac's can come with V8's now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.