Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Made a scene

2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  shu873 
#1 ·
So I'm on my way to take my dad's truck to get serviced. A 2000 F350. Well I'm at the light and turning left. Well a car pulls up next to me and when the light turned green my foot went straight down. Well the truck starts screaming rolling smoke into the car and then starts spinning the tires and is just filling this car. Well I wasn't expecting the tires to spin so I peddle it and get going and the intersection is filled with smoke people are giving me dirty looks and then I pull into Ford and spin the tire's again.

#2 ·
HaHaHa nice but your dads gonna wonder why he needs new tires already:lol:

#9 ·
that's some funny sheeot right there.:D

way to make a scene:burnout:burnout

#7 ·
hahahah - nice! :D -- Great job man!

#12 ·
DON'T LET POPS FOOL YA!!!!! HE SENT YA OUT TO RUN THIS ERRAND FOR A REASON...LOL... MY KIDS (and wife) KNOW NOTHING OF MODS EXCEPT OF LIFT(would hide if could...lol..) THEY ALL THINK I AM IN MY MIDDLE AGE CRISIS!!!:roll1: I NEVER MENTIONED I WAS STUCK IN MY TEENAGE YEARS:whistle:

#17 ·
Well I picked up the truck today and I have some cool things to share. First off I was cruising around in the back talking to the guys and then they started a 7.3 that had been hydro locked and it just poured out smoke and just filled the whole service area. Well I get in dads truck and pull it out of the back and just step on it pouring smoke. Well everyone is looking at me and I pulled out on the street pegg it and pour smoke again and chirp the tires when it shifted. Then I poured smoke agian in front of a white mercedes.

#20 ·
A nice 'scene' to make! :D

#21 ·
I don't know why everybody would be giving you dirty looks.... I'd give you a thumbs up to say thanks for the smoke show!!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.