Neighbor self kill? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 05:30 PM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dantry
Neighbor self kill?

Well don't know if this is actually a kill. I just moved into my new house a few months ago and my neighbor who has been nice and welcoming to the new area has an 06 cummins dually. Sharp truck lots of mods. Barley any miles tho. I always tell him come and see me at 165,000 miles. Anyways he always wants to run them and I keep mine stock for the time being and I tell him it's not worth it.
Well we both leave at 4am today and he decides he is gonna pass me going up the long hill behind our houses. Well between being not fully awake and not looking to get my doors blown off I just smile and watch him go flying past me blowin a ton of smoke. As I get to the top of the hill sure enough there's my neighbor pulled over with a state cop. I did feel bad. However when I got home I found out the cop got him for 70 in a 35, tires out past fender flares, window tint and because of all the smoke he got something that he has to go get it inspected again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2012, 05:32 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I wouldn't have felt bad at all.
I wouldn't even race him cause he sounds like a tool
Old 01-29-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantry View Post
Well don't know if this is actually a kill. I just moved into my new house a few months ago and my neighbor who has been nice and welcoming to the new area has an 06 cummins dually. Sharp truck lots of mods. Barley any miles tho. I always tell him come and see me at 165,000 miles. Anyways he always wants to run them and I keep mine stock for the time being and I tell him it's not worth it.
Well we both leave at 4am today and he decides he is gonna pass me going up the long hill behind our houses. Well between being not fully awake and not looking to get my doors blown off I just smile and watch him go flying past me blowin a ton of smoke. As I get to the top of the hill sure enough there's my neighbor pulled over with a state cop. I did feel bad. However when I got home I found out the cop got him for 70 in a 35, tires out past fender flares, window tint and because of all the smoke he got something that he has to go get it inspected again.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to dantry
He actually is a good dude. Just screwed around and got caught. Younger single guy who makes a good living and has a lot invested in that truck. plus we both said we have never seen a cop sit there let alone a state cop lol. Especially at 4 am
Old 01-30-2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantry View Post
He actually is a good dude. Just screwed around and got caught. Younger single guy who makes a good living and has a lot invested in that truck. plus we both said we have never seen a cop sit there let alone a state cop lol. Especially at 4 am
cop was probably sleeping.... probably woke up coughing
Old 01-30-2012, 08:55 AM

wow.... thats a strict cop most wouldnt fine you for that much at one time, it is at the end of the month. ouch haha poor guy i just feel sorry for him
Old 01-30-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesilvas View Post
I wouldn't have felt bad at all.
I wouldn't even race him cause he sounds like a tool
well said... not worth your time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.