Single Cab Short Box Dodge with a Hemi - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Single Cab Short Box Dodge with a Hemi

So here I was cruising to work yesterday morning..in the fast lane going about 70-75.. and this SCSB Hemi decides he wants to go faster than me...

He comes hauling *** up behind me, and before I even have time to pull over, he cuts over the next lane, passes me, and then cuts right back in front of me.. so close I had to veer to the left to avoid him clipping my front bumper...

So of course I stomp on it and ride his *** all the way to the 90mph that he feels he needs to be going, and so then he starts slowing down, to about 65-70.. I get pull over to get next to him.. and Im looking over at him, and he points down the rode, to agree to race.. Does a 3 honk.. and takes off.. well of course.. he decided to race when there was a car about 45 feet in front of me.. So I wait just a split second, punch it and timing the turbo lag for me to get going just in time to pull behind him.. and we pass the car that was in front of me.. I switch lanes, pull past him, get in front of him and leave him in the dust all the way to about 105...

Needless to say, he never did decide to catch up to me.. He was behind me another 5 miles on the highway, at least 300 feet back.

Silly Hemi's.. Did he not see the black soot covering the corner of my rear bumper, and think I was stock??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice, I had a hemi try to race me recently too.... At first thought it was a cummins (debadged dodge) but then I noticed he wasn't smoking at all when he was revving it up. I just laughed at him and let him drive on - silly hemi
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.