Subaru B9 vs. 7.3..... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Subaru B9 vs. 7.3.....

So I get on here and read these all the time and think I should post one of my evening romps when my friends ask me how i dont get pulled over.....
And usually there just playing with other likeminded people having a good time, no harm no foul. Always a kinda wave and some brake lights tapped to say "Nice try, better luck next time" This was different......

So i go to the movies with my new Lady-friend, on the way home theres a long on ramp to get off the main drag to the highway, 35 mph to 70 mph,half way down this ramp starts to merge into another on ramp from people coming the other direction from the main drag, these people have a extra 200+ yards of straight that im now merging into. I always pick a gap long before i get to the pinch point. I decide i want to be in front of this subaru suv. He didnt think I needed to be up there aperantly. had the chip on 80 hp econo with my peddle burried in the floor mat, keep in mind my truck is large, CCLB 6'' lift, w/ 37's. People back down when merging right away if need be. Well this guy stays with me side by side trying to pull ahead. I decided to let out at 105mph and get the tuner up and have my lady hold my drink, so up to 140hp extreme on Jody@DP's custom burns. bury the peddle back down and hes a good 200 yards ahead, plenty of time to get her wound up. passed him at around 135-140 at 30psi 4'' straight pipe. I think he heard me cuz he was flashing lights at me like crazy. Wonder why.... Anywho i keep my foot in it for a while and get a good distance between us. He catches up about 3 miles down the road riding my a$$ and flashing his lights again. so i just drive normal and take my exit to my house and he follows. its a 20 mph right hand corner straight off the 70mph highway, so he is so close to my back bumper that i can see his headlights coming out under my running boards, he makes a move to the inside, lined up beautifully in front of my 6'' tip, well his headlights disappered until i saw them on my left, wierd...at the 100* point in the corner there is a sharp left which goes towards my house. I turn and he stops in the middle of the intersection and honk nad flips me off out the window....

Not saying what I did was right, legal, safe or any of the above. ..
I had fun, so did my new lady, Winning!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2011, 08:59 PM

damn dude you were cookin. thats faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaast.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:05 PM

i have an addiction to speed, are you familar with Suzuki's B-King?
Old 12-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Can you hear the derail??

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nice kill, kinda douched him in the end too
Old 12-24-2011, 09:59 AM

my balls arent big enough to go that fast with 37 in tires lol
Old 12-25-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boschert_72 View Post
i have an addiction to speed, are you familar with Suzuki's B-King?
im not, you must have some high gearing to be able to move that thing that fast..... geez haha i cant even imagine doing that in my truck kudos to you
Old 12-25-2011, 10:52 AM

I raced a 6.0 last week, had it to 134. Nice win!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.