He started it, I finished it - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 12-14-2011, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
He started it, I finished it

I left a restaurant tonight and a '05ish Chevy short-wide with wheels and exhaust pulled along side me and started revving his motor trying to get me to race. So I obliged. From about a 40mph roll I walked off and left him.

He caught me at the next light and starting revving it up again. I put it in four-high and did a boosted launch. He saw nothing but my Recon taillights from about 5-6 lengths back.

At the next light he caught back up about time the light turned green so he did the ricer fly-by.

Then he slowed down trying to race me again. So at the next light I smoked him again.

I'm sure he would really be upset if he knew my 6.7 was bone stock!!! I love this truck!!!! Sure would be fun if I had the nerve to tune it!!!

2011 F-250 Fx4 CrewCab Short Bed Rear DVD Entertainment, WeatherTech Floor Mats Front and Rear, 6000k HID Hi/Lo and Fogs, Smoked Recon LED Mirror, Tail, and Third Brake Lights, Stealth Bulbs @ the Corners, B&W Turnover Gooseneck Hitch, 20% Window Tint

Bone Stock............For Now

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 6 Old 12-15-2011, 11:11 PM

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nice, I badly want a 6.7, maybe in 10 years lol

2011 f150 ecoboost 4x4 323/452 on php dyno 11/16/13
1995 CCLB DRW 324K
2001 CCLB DRW 319K
Dp tuner infinity, exhaust, intake, chipped, tricked, and wrecked

Originally Posted by marine5811
The stock downpipe in an OBS is flat because I'm a ginger.
Originally Posted by alberta 7.3
Finding a decent woman is like shopping for a used truck. You spend most of your time picking through the money pits, wrecks, and basket cases until you find one that you can tolerate
Originally Posted by JJFLASH
Well at least you caught the loose bolts before they cause any damage. Nothing worse than a sloppy hole
post #3 of 6 Old 01-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dam Chevy pest are they ever going to learn.

2004 F250 Ext.cab fabtech 5.5" lift,and traction bars 35" on 18".2005-2007 grill and LED headlights,58v FICM, Warren dual HPOP system, fuel reg. return system, areo 1000a fuel pump, dual fuel filters, ARP studded heads, CCV reroute, EGR delete, 225/75 Warren injectors, water/meth injection (cooling mist),SCT tuner with customs, banks intercooler. MTW stage 4 turbo, built trans by Andy Warren, 4:10 Detroit lockers.
post #4 of 6 Old 01-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Think he might of got the message after the second go around? Well he drives a Chebby, so he can't be too bright! LOL

North Bend Stroker.

05 F250 Super Cab, 4X4, 6.0 L, Performance Machines coolant filter, Riff Raff CAC boots, K & N cold air intake, Scan Gauge II , AVS vent shades & bug deflector, Catch-it floor mats, Dee Zee truck box, side boxes and Headache rack, Tom-Tom navi, ICI wheel to wheel step bars, Huskey mud flaps and 5th wheel tailgate, RBW 5th wheel hitch, Hi-Lift tie-down rails, Rock-Tamer mud flaps, WD600 Icon wind deflector. 105,500 miles & counting!

post #5 of 6 Old 01-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Serving Our Country!

Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
Can't wait to get my 6.4 tuned so I can shut up a few Dmax boys around here that liked to pick on my 6.0 with canned tunes...gonna be epic!

Good kill!

2006 F250 FX4
6.0 PowerStroke
Panhandle PowerStrokes Director
post #6 of 6 Old 01-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Shade tree mechanic

Nice kill

Now featuring a 6.4 fat bottum 6 speed
95 f250--238k and counting
RDS stage I's-TW live tuned-Dana 60 swap-9" lift/40x13.5x20 ProComps-ZF5 swap/short throw/South Bend CON OFE-Iron Bull front-AFE CAI-SD innercooler-Fab Tech traction bars-MBRP DP/6" black miters-Autometer boost/pyro

"If you dont have ambition and big dreams, you end up working hard for someone who does"
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode