(non-diesel kills)sti vs ***clowns. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 01:05 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(non-diesel kills)sti vs ***clowns.

my 7.3 is quick in its own right,but its not made for racing so when the fast bug strikes i take the sti. last dyno pull i layed down 412whp/405wtq on a mustang dyno @ 22psi

1)-later this afternoon i picked up the new dining room table/chairs i bought my wife. since the bed was full i decided to take the car to get dinner. on the way there a guy driving a srt8 charger ,cutting me off to the point of a partial lockup of my brakes. i honk,showing my dissaproval. he proceeds to slow down to 30mph in a 50mph road. the road splits into 2 lanes for approx 200 yards before merging back into one lane. as soon as i hit the double lane i move over to pass and he floors it. i build boost fast,starting in 3rd gear. as i get to his door,pacing him. he looks over and i smile,just before i grab 4th and run away from him. from 60 to about 120 i put close to 10 lengths on him. once we hit a stop light he pulls up along side me and flips me off.
sore looser.

2)coming back from dinner im cruising in the fast lane doing 70ish.
and 03-04 cobra pulls in behind me and tailgates me(less than 5 feet between us) i drop a gear and pull away,then slow back down to 70. he has a ton of room to go around but just wants to be an ***,so i move over. he creeps up alongside me and theres 2 guys staring at me doing their gangster lean. passenger flips me off and the drive shifts to take off. well im not having that so i pace him to 90 before flooring it and putting 4-5 cars between us. i slow back down and they keep a 3-4 car distance till my exit. he follows me off the hwy. at the light we make a sweeping left. he floors its and almost smashes into me. at the next light he flips me off then blows through.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2011, 03:32 AM

Built STIs are about as fun as a guy can have in a car!! My SIL has had 4 over the years. My favorite was an 07 with 420AWHP but he sold it. They now have an 05 with over 475 at the tires. While the 07 seemed almost as quick in first and second, the pull of the 05 after tripple digits is nothing short of amazing for a 2.5l 4 cylinder! 3rd gear full on drifts are scarey! He laughs at me as I press the passenger foot brake HARD!! He constantly uses a gallon of meth in a 40 mile twisty loop. The funny part is my daughter drives it to work and the unsuspecting would NEVER know how bad azz it can be with the right person behind the wheel and a couple presses of a button or two!! A true Dr. Jeckly and Mr Hyde!!
Sorry for the long winded reply, but I can relate!

btw: Nice Kills!

Last edited by Back-To-Doo; 10-23-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:46 AM

im reeeaally not that into cars like that.......... but i cant argue with results. thats fricken sick hahaha
Old 10-23-2011, 02:07 PM

i most def respect the cars and their potential. what i cant stand are the ****** drivers.
once my t500 and 38r go in this next week,ill be dropping the car off with my tuner. stage 1 block and stage 2 heads are next. after that i should be able to hit my 500/500 goal.
to date my best time was 11.87 @124. 60 foot was 1.29. tires spin till mid way through second gear.

Last edited by nation; 10-23-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:11 PM

I cant stand dumb drivers .....(esp if you do the speed limit inthe left lane)

good kills.....but for some reason its seems its always dodges that wanna race me ...in my truck cummins always think they got somthin and in my mustang srt8/rt crap always tries to race me .......
Old 12-13-2011, 01:07 AM

When I things started to wear out on my 99 Super duty and I was needing better fuel mileage I traded it in on a WRX. I Really do miss my truck but I have a ton of fun in my Subaru. As far as the Subaru community goes it is HUGE in Utah but most of them are dick heads that mom and dad pay for everything or guys who live off of mom in her basement. I really do despise the clubs they have, so yes I hate the people as well.

That being said I FLIPPING love my car. Parts are much cheaper to upgrade than my truck was. My starting HP with the car was a meager 224 to the crank that's what maybe 190 to the wheels. Ya it sucked, but it didn't suck for long. I currently have 345 AWHP and 388 AWTQ. I have only had the car for a little over a year now and have big plans for it. I just need to get back form my short tour here in Korea first.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT View Post
When I things started to wear out on my 99 Super duty and I was needing better fuel mileage I traded it in on a WRX. I Really do miss my truck but I have a ton of fun in my Subaru. As far as the Subaru community goes it is HUGE in Utah but most of them are dick heads that mom and dad pay for everything or guys who live off of mom in her basement. I really do despise the clubs they have, so yes I hate the people as well.

That being said I FLIPPING love my car. Parts are much cheaper to upgrade than my truck was. My starting HP with the car was a meager 224 to the crank that's what maybe 190 to the wheels. Ya it sucked, but it didn't suck for long. I currently have 345 AWHP and 388 AWTQ. I have only had the car for a little over a year now and have big plans for it. I just need to get back form my short tour here in Korea first.
what mods do you have for those numbers and what kind of dyno was this on?
those are VERY good numbers for a wrx.come over to I-club.com. alot of info.
i recently installed a set of 1200 injectors and stepped up to a DOM 3 xtr. with e85 im looking at 500+ whp.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:15 PM

As far as what my engine and trans can handle stock but when I get back from Korea all that will change.

Blouch 440xt 7cm @ 19 PSI.
750cc DW Injectors---These are helping me limit my power until I build the internals.
DW 300LPH pump.
E-85
Process west TMIC
Agency power turbo inlet.
Perrin drop in filter
Grimspeed 3 port ECBS/Turbo smart boost T ( Hybrid)
Grimspeed Up pipe
Custom oil feed line (original started leaking so the whole thing is stainless braded now).
Invidea catted DP
Turbo XS cat back The BEST sounding exhaust I have heard to date!!
Perrin Short shift and bushings.
Oh yes and bag of weed that came with the car under the consel was removed.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:22 PM

I have to say so far my faverite kill with htis car was the dude in a Magnum srt8. He pulls up next to me waves bye and then nails it. Well he got about a car length on me but I quickly past him. I LOVE THE WTF LOOK YOU GET when they are asses and their passengers are laughing AT THEM.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT View Post

thats how much my trck makes stock........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.