Kills in My book... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Kills in My book...

So I may have "lost" these races..but to me..they are kills..one because literally the cummins died..and 2 because im completely un-tuned..with exhaust and intake..

So two nights ago on the way home from work an older cummins ext. cab shortbed decided to come flying past me on the highway, and to blow a little smoke on me..and then slow down to get next to me... So of course.. I punch it and so does he.. We are pretty much neck and neck, he's blowing smoke all over the place..im obviously not smokin at all without a tune.. and he pulls me by maybe a fender...then all of a sudden, white smoke comes pouring out his exhaust, I hear a few loud popping noises..and he very quickly starts dropping back..

Kill #1 for the Great White.

Last night on the way home from work, a single cab long bed duraturd comes up behind me and is riding my ***, with 3 other lanes of wide open pavement... he's lifted just about as high as I am, and so i change lanes, get next to him..and we take off... He pulls me to about his door, then I reeled him back in and we where neck and neck until about 100? Not sure, since my speedo's off. lol. But I felt pretty good about that since he had a 4" straight pipe and had to have been tuned with the amount of soot on his rear 1/4 panel.

Can't Wait until my SCT with ID tunes.. Ordering it today..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2011, 08:39 AM

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It's always fun to hear some good kills. After I got my truck tuned I was out with some friends late one Friday night and pulled up to a light next to a old Porsche of some sort. Both our windows were down and he reved up a little so I put my truck in 4x4 and built up a little boost. He dropped his clutch and sat there spinning his wheels while I just shot off like a rocket leaving a. Ice cloud of smoke for him.

Better yet he comes up to me at the next light and I tell him not to go cause a cop had just turned onto the street. He goes anyway and sure enough I saw blue lights pop on. Don't know what happened to him but I'm guessing he tried to get away because I never saw him on the side of the road.

Moral of the story: RACE SMART CHILDREN!
Old 10-14-2011, 08:56 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
your gonna love the ID tunes I run extreme street 100% of the time, my tans with almost 200,000 miles shifts flawlessly with it, now the extreme race...not so much but good kills
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.