7 kills in 3 months.. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 09:56 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
7 kills in 3 months..

2011 Honda Civic SI
-Destroyed my buddies gay little car, launched from idle, left him at the line in a cloud of smoke. heard the little thing bark second though, haha. In his defense he used to own a pretty sick 04 Cobra but totalled it.

90's turbo'd civic
-random guy, he had that ridiculously huge tach and had to be burnt. we Rolled on it about 20-25 and I pulled away by the end of 3rd and was 1-2 cars ahead by 80-90ish

Lifted on 38's 05ish Chevy Duramax
-guy works with me. Has Banks everything for that truck, literally. Went from a dig, he doesnt have gears obviously and i was long gone out of the hole.. he even boosted his launch and i didnt.. if we rolled on the HWY from 60 or so then he might pull me cuz i'd run out of gear.

06 Cummins CC/SB 4x4
-Intake, 4" straight pipe, Edge (looked like), and was an auto. went from a roll about 25-30ish and stayed ahead a good 4-5 car lenght until i let off at 90..

Lifted on 38's 2004 6.0L
- The guy stomps it everywhere around town here and is always rollin the coal out the stacks, But he obviously aint rolling enough cuz his a$$ got waxed as well. by alot.

Lifted on 36's OBS 7.3L
-my buddies,160cc (I think, Stage ones none the less), Modded stock turbo, fuel sys, Adrenaline, built tranny. From about a 40 roll... where his TC locked up and rolled with it, My GearHead tunes drops to 3rd gets RPMS and then rolls through overdrive. either way he didnt have me... Love his truck though

And my favorite...
95 SN95 Mustang GT 5.0L
I'm a huge mustang fan, used to own a 5.0L myself, but again from what i noticed, that huge stupid tach, exhaust, drag radials, and with as fast as he was rapping through the gears, rear-end was probably 3.73's or 4.10's.. He would have waxed me from a dig i'm sure, but from a 30-40 roll we were staying right with each other all the way until we both let off at around 80 in 45 goin through the next redlight.. I call it a win cuz when we floored it, i jumped ahead just by the nose and he never passed me nor gained any ground until we let off... Plus I mean come'on.. a Stang VS. a 7600# Lifted 4x4 Diesel... yeah I diserve the win IMO.. and he needs to be a better shifter, that was his downfall..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011, 10:18 PM
DERAIL MOD!!!

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nice kills, looks like you still have a 5.0L. I smoked a rousch couple days ago with my 2011 v6, he was supercharged, but I can bob and weave traffic and shift better on the 5
Old 09-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Nice kills, get all the civics you can! HA!
Old 09-26-2011, 09:38 PM
Premium Member

ok got one more... its not a win, but pretty good braggin rights..

2006 SRT10 RAM QuadCab
hit from 20 he jumped ahead half a lenght but I stayed with him till about 95ish when my truck started to redline and defuel... then he was slowly pulling away. We hit on it again from 50 and outcome was the same... like i said its not a "W" but i'm pretty proud of Ol' Red.. even the quadcab Viper trucks are mid 13 1/4milers.. plus I mean really he's got a viper engine!? I have an 11 year old, 115K, lifted diesel.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:25 PM

glad to hear about the civic kills! tired of them lil dudes thinkin theyre sweet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.