MY FIRST KILL - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 03:59 PM
The Warden

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MY FIRST KILL

I was driving home this evening down a quiet road where there are a single set of RR tracks right beside the road. I came up on a train running a bout 20 mph,so I see the engineer sitting by the window with his arm hanging out,then I decide to ease up beside him and lay on my horns. this man jumped completely out of sight. I guess his first thought was another train in his path. Then he looked out of the window like WTF. I gave him another toot to sooth his panic attack. At this time I'm horse laughing, He shook his fist at me and gave me a couple blast from some real train horns
This counts as a kill to me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
HAHAHA, awesome. Good lookin' truck by the way, haven't seen an '11 with a full billet grill yet
Old 07-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Thats pretty funny and sweet looking truck. I did the same to a train and his were definitely bigger than mine. I also used to get cars right before they crossed the track and just lay on it and had some folks slam on brakes , look both ways and continue on and before I turned off the road I gave them a toot to let them know what it was. I got a lot of middle fingers.

And just for the record I always made sure there wasnt any traffic or anything that could get somebody hurt
Old 07-16-2011, 08:35 PM

this has to be the only real reason to mount them on a pickup
Old 07-17-2011, 04:36 PM
The Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey's250 View Post
Thats pretty funny and sweet looking truck. I did the same to a train and his were definitely bigger than mine. I also used to get cars right before they crossed the track and just lay on it and had some folks slam on brakes , look both ways and continue on and before I turned off the road I gave them a toot to let them know what it was. I got a lot of middle fingers.

And just for the record I always made sure there wasnt any traffic or anything that could get somebody hurt
thanks all for the comments, I think I'm going to try some cars at the rr crossing. Thats a good one. The problem is most people don't find this very funny
Old 07-17-2011, 08:18 PM

whos horns are you running Ive got an austin mini Ive been thinking about mounting some to. Think it would just be funny as all get out.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:20 PM

I have all the stuff for OBA, just have to find a chime I can afford. I'll have to try this once I get it done!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.