2 races tonite - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2 races tonite

i got pissed off today about my silverline exaust so i took it off, just left the down pipe and mid pipe. so i headed out to town for a test drive both races started the same way, i saw my "prey" reved waited for a rev back with no resonse, or should i say not much response, my truck is kinda loud, ...

first race, new lancer evo, i could see an exaust, but dunno what other mods he had, i was at a light and was preloading my turbo/tq convert. while the light turned, he got a 4-5 length jump on me, i kept up with him dead even and pulled a little bit.

second race i was next to a new infinity g-35, silver, some old guy with his wife, i revved, then started preloading, light turned and he took off before i got my boost up, but i caught up in 4wd and slaughtered him!, he flashed me to slow down numerous times so i shut er down at about 75-80mph.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2007, 05:00 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sweet..what was wrong with the exhaust that you took it off?
on edit;is your name Justin and did you buy the exhaust off some tire kid in OH..

Last edited by TYREBOYS_DEMAXIN; 08-10-2007 at 11:05 AM. Reason: because i wanted to..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.