Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

7.3 powerstroke vs 24 valve cummins

7K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  skooter 
#1 ·
Last night i was driving on the highway minding my own buisness and this cummins blow right past me tryin get my attention, i sped up and caught him at a red light he was jokin around and asked me if im ready to get beat i jus laughed and asked him whats he got he said its a 24 valve chipped (he had a monitor on his dash i couldnt tell what it was maybe a newer edge) exhaust ( big 8" tip of course)and intake it was sittin on 35" tires and 20" wheels had around a 4" lift. My mods in sig.

At the light he starts reving his truck to launch it and so do, i was in 2wd but i dont know about him, the light turned green and we both hooked up nicely 1st-3rd i pulled on him by one truck length and we stayed like that the rest of the way it was a good race the kid was a lil ****y but pretty cool he gave a thumbs up after and so did i.

#3 ·
This happened in kearns 5400 s and bangerter highway last night at around 11:20, there were actually two of them i mostly talked to the passenger the truck was on my left good guys though.

#5 ·
ah hell my womans parents live out in eagle mt. were out there all the time. were out in herriman, we should get together one of these saturdays and have a beer (provided you drink it is utah so its iffy lol) if not were havin a little bbq this weekend and your more than welcome to come out. there will be a couple org members there as well as some other random diesel rats there guys sit outside and talk diesel and ladys sit inside and complain about what we spend on our diesels. its alot of fun. pm me if you wanna come out.
love the color combo on that truck of yours btw...
any other org members in the area are welcome too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.