Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

smoooooke!!

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  rankroddin250 
#1 ·
well today i went to the movies with the girlfriend and when we were leavin there was this mexican with this little ricer hot roddin around the parkin lot... well at the stop sign leavin the place he just happend to be behind me right on my a$$... with his windows down:) so when i leave i gun it and im sidways leavin that place and smoke is just blowin out, cant even see the guy in my mirror! well we get up to the light and im in the left lane an he pulls up next to me and starts yellin at me and cussin so what do i do? i pull up so the tip is pointin right in his window and he cant go forward caue thers a car in front of him.. lol so i pop it in neutral and start revin it up and filled his car full of soot again... this time bad!! then we take off and i stay right with him in 2nd gear just roarin in his window and blowin the soot in... he quickly turned right!!! haha that made my day... and the girlfriend thought it was cool to!!! i love diesels!!!

#3 ·
haha sounds like a job well done

#6 ·
Very Nice!!! I LOVE doin that.

#8 ·
Awesome Bro, nice kill!

#10 ·
He deserved what he got, way to go.

Gord.

#11 ·
heyyy You feeeld my cheby fuulll uffff smoke esay!!!!

#12 ·
lol got to love smoke kills good one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.