My first kill - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My first kill

So driving home from a certin place at 130am, i was along side this chevy truck for some time driving through the city and ended up on the hwy. I dont know if he was watchin me the whole time, but what started it for me was at one intersection in the city turning left, he was in front of me. I came to the turn and desided to hit the gas and got sideways on a dry road for a few secs then straighten out. slowly caught up to him and punched it. I dont know why i did it but it was like spur of the moment of power rush in me. backed off and we just cruised along till we got to the loop and hwy intersection. went through it and got some miles down till the lights faded away. He has been behind me the whole time by that point. Gets along side me, going about 55ish, both of us, then he like punches it a few times to get my attention and the truck language showed that he wanted to race. So, i floored it and he did too. we were neck to neck for a mile or two. got up to 95ish mph in a 55 zone. then either i was slowly getting farther than him or he started to back off towards the end. i hit the brakes on and off to slow down and he just stayed way behind me. i mean he really backed off. and stayed like that for the remainding drive till he either turn to a cr road many miles later.

but i was happy. truck responded well and i havent really had this happen to me till now. it wasnt much from all the other kill stories ive read but i thought this was a good start. had a smile on my face too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nice one jrod, he has some new respect for the .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.