Killed a twin turbo cummins...with help! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Killed a twin turbo cummins...with help!

Well today I went to the co op to get some mineral blocks and some LA200...so I drove on down there...got the mineral blocks and came back...and on my way back, I seen a trooper sittin on the corner...I didn't think much of it at that time...so I got home, unloaded the blocks and dangit...I forgot the LA200...so I got back in my truck...and as I was headed back to the co op...I saw this boy in a red '05 Dodge...he's got twin turbos and everybody here knows it, because he'll just sit around town with his hood up on his truck, waiting for somebody to come by and look at it...(yeah, he's that much of a douchebag)...well, we were at a 4 way, and I was sittin at a stoplight ready to turn left on the main road and he was at the stoplight on the main road...going straight...i'm just sitting there lookin at him and he starts revvin his engine up...I start laughin and he flips me the bird...so that pissed me off, then I got an idea...so I start smokin my tires too...my light turns green and I go...i'm doing 25 in a 55 waitin for his light to turn green and him to catch up...we'll he catches up with me and sure enough...we get a red light together...i'm still going on with my plan, so I start boostin up, and he does the same...and soon as the light turns green...we take off...he shoot out there, blowin smoke everywhere and i'm just gunnin it until I get to 55 (spped limit)...and he just hauls a$$ down the road in front of me...probably doing about 85 when he passed the good ol' trooper pulled over on the corner ...so I just keep on truckin down the road at 55 while I pass him and the trooper right across the road from the co op...I had to give him a honk and a friendly wave as I drove passed them ...this time I got 2 middle fingers from him instead of 1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2007, 12:37 PM

Good kill man. That dodge boy got what he deserved
Old 07-27-2007, 12:41 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
I think that is called or considered entrapment. At least it would be profiling. We all know that profiling is illegal.

Nice one though, he should have known something was up when you stopped when you hit 55.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleHauler View Post
Well today I went to the co op to get some mineral blocks and some LA200...so I drove on down there...got the mineral blocks and came back...and on my way back, I seen a trooper sittin on the corner...I didn't think much of it at that time...so I got home, unloaded the blocks and dangit...I forgot the LA200...so I got back in my truck...and as I was headed back to the co op...I saw this boy in a red '05 Dodge...he's got twin turbos and everybody here knows it, because he'll just sit around town with his hood up on his truck, waiting for somebody to come by and look at it...(yeah, he's that much of a douchebag)...well, we were at a 4 way, and I was sittin at a stoplight ready to turn left on the main road and he was at the stoplight on the main road...going straight...i'm just sitting there lookin at him and he starts revvin his engine up...I start laughin and he flips me the bird...so that pissed me off, then I got an idea...so I start smokin my tires too...my light turns green and I go...i'm doing 25 in a 55 waitin for his light to turn green and him to catch up...we'll he catches up with me and sure enough...we get a red light together...i'm still going on with my plan, so I start boostin up, and he does the same...and soon as the light turns green...we take off...he shoot out there, blowin smoke everywhere and i'm just gunnin it until I get to 55 (spped limit)...and he just hauls a$$ down the road in front of me...probably doing about 85 when he passed the good ol' trooper pulled over on the corner ...so I just keep on truckin down the road at 55 while I pass him and the trooper right across the road from the co op...I had to give him a honk and a friendly wave as I drove passed them ...this time I got 2 middle fingers from him instead of 1
Hell yeah, that's Awesome...
Old 07-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
HAHAHAHA - what a dum bass -- LOL

I bet he's gonna be pissed for a loong time
Old 07-27-2007, 01:10 PM
MARSOC > Seals

LOL that is a great one..... have you ever raced that truck besides that?
Old 07-27-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
he should have known something was up when you stopped when you hit 55.
He should have known something was up when a stock 7.3 wanted to race him
Old 07-27-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue01F250 View Post
HAHAHAHA - what a dum bass -- LOL

I bet he's gonna be pissed for a loong time
I can't wait to see him around town...i'll pull over and talk to him...haha
Old 07-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
LOL - just don't tell him bout your bull ridin' episode...

btw - how are you healing up?
Old 07-27-2007, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by najaf4life View Post
LOL that is a great one..... have you ever raced that truck besides that?
no...i've never really raced him...usually when I see him, he's just sittin around showin his truck off...I did see him hook a boy here one day in a '05 (I think) Ford F350...with edge, intake, and exhaust...and the Ford drug him backwards...I was suprised by it...the Ford did have an automatic and the Dodge is 6 speed though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.