got me another duramax! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 03-05-2011, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mxracer511 Send a message via Yahoo to mxracer511
got me another duramax!

well i was pullin off the thruway last night and a new white duramax pulled up along side me didnt think much of it at first.... but the turn arrow turned green n i was him jump it a little so i knew exactly what was comin, our light goes green and we start to take off but then i noticed a state trooper sittin off the side so i let off till we got to the next light and were outa range. this next red light tho we lined up again and little did i know my girl friend who was following me in her car had got her phone out and started to record and this was the way it went....

99 7.3, 6" stacks, 37x13.5 km2s, ev boost, trans temp and egt gauges, 6637 intake, tw tunes, cnc fab 4 line fuel feed kit, hpx, boost fooler, john woods valve body, triple disc billet tq conv, swamps idm, MB hoop, comp cams 910-16 valve springs .030 shims, smith brothers pushrods and PIS 250/200's, PMF stage 2 gusseted trac bars, 4" icon lift
post #2 of 4 Old 03-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Nice kill and cool gf to take the vid without you asking.

2015 CCLB F350 Dually King Ranch - SCT, Flo-Pro, No Limit Fabrication, Recon, Atomic LED

2008 CCSB F250 FX4 6 Speed - Spartan, KEM, S&B, Diamond Eye, Southbend, Top Gun Customz, Javelina, Ranch Hand, Bilstein, Toyo, XD, N-Fab, DDM, Southernlite LED, Weathertech, Recon, Kenwood, JL Audio, Flip Hitch - SOLD

2005 ECSB F250 - SCT, MBRP, ARP, FCDP, S&B, Autometer, Swamp's, Recon, JL Audio, MTX, Bushwacker, Westin, XD, Toyo - SOLD
post #3 of 4 Old 03-05-2011, 02:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sweet, nice kill. Wish my gf was that cool, she would have just *****ed about me getting diesel exhaust all over her.

10' 250 King Ranch
Spartan Tuned
Afe Intake
Dpf/Doc Delete
post #4 of 4 Old 03-05-2011, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mxracer511 Send a message via Yahoo to mxracer511
haha yea shes a damn good girl and im definately happy bout the outcome of the race too wasnt sure what to expect outa the newer duramax

99 7.3, 6" stacks, 37x13.5 km2s, ev boost, trans temp and egt gauges, 6637 intake, tw tunes, cnc fab 4 line fuel feed kit, hpx, boost fooler, john woods valve body, triple disc billet tq conv, swamps idm, MB hoop, comp cams 910-16 valve springs .030 shims, smith brothers pushrods and PIS 250/200's, PMF stage 2 gusseted trac bars, 4" icon lift

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode