His girl was impressed - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2007, 11:14 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
His girl was impressed

OK, the skinny.... ****y punk in a Saab convertible with a HOT blond girl in the passenger seat, top down, sniffing smoke... girl goes crazy over the PSD that smoked them.

Driving South from the airport in Raleigh through town, I had my windows down and radio off, so that I could hear the rumble from light to light, and this couple kept pulling up next to me at each light as they turned red. A 28-30 year old punk in a Saab convertible was talking loudly to his girl about how good his car was off the line, and from a rolling stop. I tried to ignore his lame comments about his saab story, but he must have heard the rumble from my MBRP cool duals as I was taking off, so he started trying to play with me.

For about six lights that turned red on us, somehow traffic stayed in front of us as we traveled down Glenwood avenue into town. But then, as we reached the funny St. Mary's Street intersections, the light was red, and there was no one in the left lane (the lane he was in). Now as it happened, I was just in front of him in the other lane and he saw the same thing as I did, so he allowed me to swing over in front of him... red light, me in front, him directly behind me with the top down.

Now as luck would have it, I showed the presence of mind to do two things as I was slowing down for this golden opportunity. First I reached over to my tuner and set it on extreme. Second I reached down to the 4x4 button turning it over to 4 high. As luck would have it the light went to green as I was just slowing down to 10 MPH, and that little saab was gaining on my bumper quickly... so I nailed it.

A half a second for the turbo to kick in and BOOM/SWOOSH/RUMMMBMBMMMBBLLLLEEEE/Screeeeech!!!!!

I look back to see headlights through the fog of about a gallon of diesel fumes pouring out over his car, his headlights jumping with the two shifts he was able to get in before he realized it was a lost cause..... He was SMOKED!!!!

At the next light I'm sitting there laughing to myself thinking it's over when he pulls up next to me. I look over and his girl is almost standing on her seat, "That was freaking awesome. Your truck sounds so good, like a freaking jet. You left a freaking cloud back there!" Then she gets caught up in the moment and blurts, 'When this light goes green, bye bye, we'll see you later." with a wink and an arm movement that can only mean they'll smoke me this time.

Then it happens. Her boyfriend gets smart and says, in a very humble fashion, "That might not be possible, hon." And as the light turns green, a very quiet and now humble young man pulls away from the light just like mom would have.

Dang it's nice to neuter a yuppie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Serving Our Country!

Dang it's nice to neuter a yuppie.[/QUOTE]

WOW!, Would love to have seen that one. Also he showed some smarts
("That might not be possible, hon.")
That's a kill for the record books.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Serving Our Country!

Send a message via Yahoo to SgtStroked7.3
NIIIIICE Kill, thats sweet, congrats
Old 07-19-2007, 12:13 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sweetness!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 01:57 AM
Serving Our Country!

that's funny first covering him in smoke and then him having to tell his girl that his car couldn't beat you.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to ~CrazyDiesel~ Send a message via MSN to ~CrazyDiesel~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~CrazyDiesel~
****.. I was there dude I was on the other side of the road wondering why in the hell this girl was halfway standing up in a saab, LOL
Old 07-19-2007, 02:30 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
WOW! lol - thats freaking awesome! Yet another put in their place
Old 07-19-2007, 02:36 AM
Strokin' In Dixie-Land

Super job!
Old 07-19-2007, 02:50 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
oh boy, what a kill. its nice to know you can smoke anyone on the road huh!!!! now that i have my sct i can only hope that i can do the same in the near future. thanks for sharing!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 02:53 AM

Awesome kill man!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.