Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

91 suburban ????

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  UNDERCOVER_73 
#1 ·
so my brother is adopted i think , he went out and bought a suburban ! its got the 350 in it and we always go back and forth bugging each other about who would win in a race . he even insisted that his wifes nissan murano would woop my truck . well now that i've killed the murano he wants to line up with me with his burban . the only thing he has on it is a CAI . i've driven the burban and it is pretty fast but i really dont think he can beat me . am i being to confident or will i beat his ars again ? let me know what you think ?
:scuffy

#2 ·
Looking at your mods, your gonna smash him. It won't even be close.

#3 ·
u should kill him 350's are only good after u drop money into them (kno this from experience) all the PSD's i'v been in are fast even stock and after a tuner they would fly if given wings

#5 ·
ya i figured as much ! looks like were getting some dry pavement up here so i'll have to take lil bro out to school him . of course then our buddies duraturd is gonna wanna line up to . 2005 6.6 cclb dually 4x4 . bully dog 80 hp tune . drove that one too . i felt dirty when i got out and had to have a shower . really slow slushy shifting

#7 ·
ya i've heard they are pretty quik . when i drove it i didnt notice any excessive power but i didnt really get on it either so who knows .

#8 ·
you should tape the race, id like to see a 350 get pounded. ummmm not to jack the thread or anything but do you think my truck in the sig could outrun a 97 chevy half ton with the 350? my truck aint no custom tuned 6.0, so im not really sure lol

#10 ·
I'd bet him a hundred and then take it from him. :) That suburban is an overgrown station wagon.

#11 ·
Ok its a 91? YOUR JOKING right?...youll kill that thing. its a turd haha and the 350s arent that fast. they just sound fast bccuz of the transmission setting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.