When it snows people Instantly froget how to drive!!!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to 2003kingranch
When it snows people Instantly froget how to drive!!!!!!

i dont get it the second it starts to snow people drive like complete f-ing idiots

so last night on my way home... it was dark out, been snowing pretty good for about an hour just enough to make the side roads slick. i go to turn onto a back country road by my house and i see this Chrysler pacifica in the ditch the ditches are almost level so there is like 3 feet in them. man was it buried they couldn't even get their doors open (i wish it wasn't dark i would have taken some pics) their crawling out the windows. of course i stop. so i told him i can pull him out.

i had to dig down to get somewhere to hook on to. those damn things dont even have tow hooks!!!!!!!!! so i wrapped around the leaf spring shackle. i hop in my truck take the slack out. im in 4x4 i was just roasting all 4 tires. started tugging on it. glad i got a 30,000lb tow strap finally get it to move and i floor it. i got it but barely. time for some better tires. these dun-lop radial rovers are absolutely the worst tires ever. i cant drive in 2wd in the winter at all. he didn't offer me anything but oh well. it was fun beating on a Chrysler
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2011, 08:45 PM
CSP Resident Spooby

I know how you feel man! A couple inches on the roads here and people are plowing into each other and the ditches left and right. I just don't get it I'm 19, and have never had any problems, accidents, or even close calls for that matter when driving in the snow, and I'm always the one passing everybody who are going like 25 or 30 under
Old 02-06-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine6stroker View Post
I know how you feel man! A couple inches on the roads here and people are plowing into each other and the ditches left and right. I just don't get it I'm 19, and have never had any problems, accidents, or even close calls for that matter when driving in the snow, and I'm always the one passing everybody who are going like 25 or 30 under
same here. im 17 never had any accidents. i allways pass people lol. a straight piped 6.0 to the floor really scares the hell out of people when your passing them
Old 02-06-2011, 08:53 PM
CSP Resident Spooby

I can imagine, those things have a helluva bark

Sad thing is I usually drive in the snow in 2wd to, no weight in the bed and still no issues!
Old 02-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
good deal man, those things are crappy, how beat up was the car? lol
btw as long as he gave you a thank you thats all that matters, its fun to pull ppl. ha
Old 02-07-2011, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietoremain View Post
good deal man, those things are crappy, how beat up was the car? lol
btw as long as he gave you a thank you thats all that matters, its fun to pull ppl. ha
car didnt come out to bad just cracked bumper ect. thats what was weird he didnt even say thanks after i unhooked my strat he just left. not lookin for money
Old 02-07-2011, 06:58 AM
CSP Resident Spooby

can understand some people not having the money to pay you, but he could have at least had the courtesy to say thanks
Old 02-07-2011, 11:17 AM

Few years ago when I was driving to my ski house in my Jeep I came across a guy in a BMW 328CI (convertible RWD) with summer tires on in a ditch on the wrong side of the road. I had snow tires on the jeep and the roads were pretty bad so It was slow going. Anyways, I stopped and gave the guy a tug out and told him to take a different car north next time. Anyways, like I said I was driving pretty slow cus of the snow even with snow tires and 4wd. Well, maybe 10 minutes later I see the BMW in my rearview hauling ***, and the first chance he got he passed me doing OVER the speed limit in the snow. Bout 10 minutes later I come across him STUCK in ANOTHER DITCH. He flagged me down and asked me to pull him out again, he promptly got a H*ll NO, LEARN TO DRIVE YOU PIECE OF SHT and I left hiss arse there.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:51 AM

Wow I feel like an idiot. It was a Chrysler town & country( aka big *** van)
A car would have been a lit easier to pull out

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Old 02-09-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTski4x4 View Post
Few years ago when I was driving to my ski house in my Jeep I came across a guy in a BMW 328CI (convertible RWD) with summer tires on in a ditch on the wrong side of the road. I had snow tires on the jeep and the roads were pretty bad so It was slow going. Anyways, I stopped and gave the guy a tug out and told him to take a different car north next time. Anyways, like I said I was driving pretty slow cus of the snow even with snow tires and 4wd. Well, maybe 10 minutes later I see the BMW in my rearview hauling ***, and the first chance he got he passed me doing OVER the speed limit in the snow. Bout 10 minutes later I come across him STUCK in ANOTHER DITCH. He flagged me down and asked me to pull him out again, he promptly got a H*ll NO, LEARN TO DRIVE YOU PIECE OF SHT and I left hiss arse there.
Haha that's funny I would have done the same thing. People are so stupid i'n the snow

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.