fedex truck - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 02:20 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fedex truck

well was on the way to town today and saw a guy walking down the back roads and being that it was freezing rain out i decided id help him out cause his truck was in a ditch the fedex driver said that his gps told him to go down a old dirt road well he was going down it pretty fast or he jus cant drive cause he ended up in the ditch that was only frozen on top and muddy as h**.when we got there the wrecker was waiting. so i made the fedex guy sign something telling me i had permission to pull him out to were the wrecker could reach so if i tore something up i wouldn't get sued because the wrecker was up on the black top still but he couldnt get down there because it was only froze on top and i didnt feel like trying to pull him out on a icy black top. so i hooked up and told him to keep his wheels straight, what does he do he turns them to the right trying to get it outta the ditch and almost flipped the darn thing. so after a couple words were said i told him to keep the wheels straight and let me drag him out. i got him almost out completely and what does he do again he turns his wheels and sinks the darn thing back in the ditch so i jus kept pulling him until he finally got out of the truck threatening to call the law on me well the wrecker driver is viewing all of this and he told me while he was pulling him the rest of the way out that this is his fifth time he's had to pull this guy out of this same ditch. i guess you really cant fix stupid.

Last edited by Awelch; 01-31-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2011, 02:28 PM

i hate people like that!!! i tried pulling a guy out of a snowy ditch the other day and he did the same thing kept trying to turn the wheels the wrong way!!! finally i stopped unhooked my chain and drove off piss on em!!
Old 01-31-2011, 02:32 PM

thats funny man, youd think that one would learn after awhile......
Old 01-31-2011, 05:00 PM

ya i have a problem with being to niceand the fact that the wrecker driver was one of my buddies and he really didnt want to get chewed out from his boss if he woulda got stuck. i shoulda known better when he said his gps told him to go down the road but ya after he threatened me i was very tempted to do a few things i wouldnt of been proud of after words (this was the closest smilie i could find)lol but my gf kept me from doing it wow the effect women have on men lol but the good thing bout all this is i think it was a chevy fedex so i guess this makes three chevy's ive saved with the ole' ford in two weeks

Last edited by Awelch; 01-31-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:42 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
nope you sure cant fix stupid..
Old 01-31-2011, 08:58 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldieStroker944 View Post
i hate people like that!!! i tried pulling a guy out of a snowy ditch the other day and he did the same thing kept trying to turn the wheels the wrong way!!! finally i stopped unhooked my chain and drove off piss on em!!
ya i would have done this too. my paitence only goes so far when you are talking your time to help someone.

i wonder if fedex is charging the driver for all the pull outs hes done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.