ricer stuck in the snow - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to 2003kingranch
Talking ricer stuck in the snow

dont know if this qualifies as a kill but it made my day!

So me and my buddy are on the way to school this morning after i picked him up....bla bla bla. anyway so as im driving my friend yells LOOK!!!!!!! here is some idiots in some pos Nissan car with a fart can muffler stuck in an old hyvee parking lot that hasn't been plowed yet, guess he was trying to donuts in a front wheel drive car?.(we just got a foot of snow 2 days ago) why would you even try to go through that in a car. i instantly recognized the car from school. he thinks his Nissan is a bad *** car. so i jumped on the opportunity to yank his pos across a parking lot i couldn't barely get to him in 2 wheel drive. i do a donut (why not) pull up next to him need help? no no i got it. sure you do. finally he agreed to let me pull him out. hes freaking out because he thinks im gonna mess up his car my friend hooks up the tow strap and i put it in 4wd pull the strap tight and gave it some. some black smoke and about 200 feet and he was out. it took every bit of will power to stop. i wanted to drag it all the way to school.hes looking at his car. he goes to start it. it wont start!!!!!!!!!! now hes got the look of shame!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2011, 04:54 PM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
AWESOME!!!! Now that is just great!!! I like hearing stories like that over racing kills!!! I usually have my tow strap ready to go when it snows here, and am always on the lookout. I did get to pull an old chevy up an icey road a week or so ago, dude was stuck spinnin his tires and couldn't get going. I would jump all over it if I saw a ricer stuck. And like you said, I would have to force myself to stop and not drag it around the city.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:56 PM
'Merica

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Its fun. im glad im not the only one that has fought the urge to keep on going.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:11 PM

man i know that feeling. wonder how far i could pull this pos?

im sure about everyone on the forum has fought that urge more then once!
Old 01-13-2011, 05:13 PM

I did get to pull an old chevy up an icey road a week or so ago, dude was stuck spinnin his tires and couldn't get going. I would jump all over it if I saw a ricer stuck. And like you said, I would have to force myself to stop and not drag it around the city.

[/QUOTE]

Nice!!!!!!!!! i always keep at least one strap with me to
Old 01-13-2011, 05:20 PM

I was out at 2 am the other night heading to work and found a cop off the road and pulled over to see if he needed a tow . i must have offered atleast 5 times but he just didnt want me towing him out i guess . i would have enjoyed that one and REALLY would have had to resist not yankin him around town .
Old 01-14-2011, 02:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecaptin View Post
Its fun. im glad im not the only one that has fought the urge to keep on going.
Good thing I didn't get stuck up at buck creek, you would have pulled me all the way home.

Things like this are reasons I have cameras in my truck, so the offender can see himself on facebook & youtube. So far though, the only thing I have pulled around is the T bucket since it doesn't have a gas gauge, and he seems to like to run it till it runs out of fuel.

Edit: Well, I've pulled this out a few times also, even though a good push would have worked also...

Old 01-14-2011, 03:34 AM

For your viewing pleasure... Not quite a ricer, but you get the idea! Carnage at 1:28

Tim
Old 01-14-2011, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentAustin View Post
Good thing I didn't get stuck up at buck creek, you would have pulled me all the way home.

Things like this are reasons I have cameras in my truck, so the offender can see himself on facebook & youtube. So far though, the only thing I have pulled around is the T bucket since it doesn't have a gas gauge, and he seems to like to run it till it runs out of fuel.

Edit: Well, I've pulled this out a few times also, even though a good push would have worked also...

Good thing that had the optional big block in her, I don't think the 12HP model would've gotten the SD out!

Tim
Old 01-14-2011, 03:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by t613 View Post
Good thing that had the optional big block in her, I don't think the 12HP model would've gotten the SD out!

Tim
Needs to be replaced with a little kubota or something, would be nice to have a loader & a diesel...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.